Chapter 2: The Delta Fleet

The Winter Hexagon was headed for its course, as it was searching for Elementman's followers. However, one of those followers was following the Winter Hexagon. Then it left. Rigel decided to follow it, as it could be headed for the site of evolution. If that Elemental evolved, it would become stronger than before. That was when a large army of ships appeared and attacked the Winter Hexagon.

Meanwhile, in Hunteria, a territory of Tserof belonging to the Hunterians, Master Sinoiro was notified that someone took the Winter Hexagon without permission. That was when a Hunterian commander approached Master Sinoiro.

This Hunterian Commander was Commander Mintaka, leader of the Hunterian Delta Fleet

This Hunterian Commander was Commander Mintaka, leader of the Hunterian Delta Fleet. He and Rigel's Beta Fleet had an extreme rivalry against each other. There were also rumours that the Delta Fleet became corrupt ever since Mintaka became promoted to Commander. Mintaka saw Rigel's violation as a perfect opportunity to take down his rival once and for all. Mintaka also gave some advice not to trust Rigel before leaving.

Back in space, Rigel noticed that the Delta Fleet was attacking their ship. Fortunately, the Winter Hexagon safely landed on their destination: Erif, a desert planet that had some connections with fire. Rigel and his team headed for the desert to search for Pyron.

That was when Sirius noticed something. There were large floating balls of fire everywhere, like wisps. The wisps attacked a Rigel's team, then they formed a giant fire being: Pyron. Pyron said "Congratulations for finding me, enemies of Elementman. However, you must look behind you." Then Pyron left. Rigel, Gemini, Sirius, Aldebaran and Procyon noticed that the Delta Fleet had captured them. Mintaka then said "Nothing to see here, everyone." Then they left.

Rigel was in a cell, and a guard let him out. Rigel said as soon as he saw Mintaka "I knew it was you trying to capture me. Why are you trying to defeat me and how did you find us?" Mintaka said "The Delta Fleet always finds its target." Rigel then asked "Don't you even know why I gathered my team to go here? An evil Elemental force is attacking Tserof, and possibly the rest of the universe!" Mintaka said "Exactly. I'm working for that Elemental force."