Chapter 4: Wanted

While the team of Rigel headed for Retaw, Mintaka was called back to Hunteria. Sinoiro told Mintaka that since Rigel and his team were hard to find, he would also call for the help of the Epsilon Fleet and the Zeta Fleet. 2 commanders stepped forward. One was the commander of the Epsilon Fleet of Hunteria, Commander Alnilam.

 One was the commander of the Epsilon Fleet of Hunteria, Commander Alnilam

The other was the commander of the Zeta Fleet, Commander Alnitak.

Mintaka refused to work with them, but Sinoiro said that he had no choice

Mintaka refused to work with them, but Sinoiro said that he had no choice. Then the three Hunterian commanders left.

Meanwhile, in the Winter Hexagon, Rigel's ship, Rigel set a course for Retaw to defeat Hydron, the water-Elemental follower of Elementman. However, a large amount of Hunterian spacecraft appeared and shot lasers at the Winter Hexagon. The Winter Hexagon crashed onto the planet of Kagex, where Deneb, Vega and Altair were eating tempura.

As soon as the Triad left after defeating Aquila, Rigel and his team were stranded on Kagex. All he could see was his pilot, Capella, and Gemini.

In other parts of Kagex, Aldebaran was facing Alnilam, who wielded an orange knife. Aldebaran tried to attack, but failed. Sirius had to fight Alnitak, who could punch things very quickly. Sirius tried to block a punch, but the vibrations of the punch were very strong that Sirius fainted. Procyon had to battle Mintaka, who shined a flashlight onto Procyon's scar. That was when things got bad. Mintaka escaped, and Rigel could see Sirius, Aldebaran, Alnilam and Alnitak getting attacked by a werewolf. Procyon had been exposed to reflected light from an orbiting satellite, which made him go berserk.