4 - Eren's First Horse Ride

I wanted to know what the claiming process was. But I understood why Levi didn't do it. Even though he's care free and grumpy on the outside I knew deep down he was probably scared. I liked that about him. He was scared to lose me. I loved that. I was scared of losing him too. But when I was in heat I lost control, I didn't want to hurt him.
Levi's horse was sweet, he nuzzled my hand when I pet him.
"Up you go" Levi said gently scratching his horses nose. I put my foot into the stirrups and pulled myself onto the horse. It wasn't  uncomfortable but it was the greatest seat either. I shuffled backwards so Levi could sit in front like the other trainers. But he pushed me forward and hauled himself behind me. I could see Mikasa sat with Mike over there, she watched as Levi's arms wrapped around me and took the reins. If looks could kill, Levi woukd be dead. Levi walked the horse in line with everyone else. "Why am I sat at the front?" I asked.
"Because it'll be easier for me to show you how to use the gear and you can keep control of the horse while I'm in the air" he paused and lowered his voice to a whisper "and I really like holding you close to me" I froze and be a shiver trailed down my spine, but it was a good shiver. I smiled and  leaned into him, he smiled and took a hand off of the reins and hugged me with it.
"OK. Scouts you know the drill. Make sure your cadet can see you. Give them tips. If you think they are ready you can let them try it but this is just a taster session if you will. Whenever you're ready you may go" the Commander spoke and before he could finish half of the other horses bolted into the trees.
Levi made a clicking noise with his mouth "Let's go Branwen" and the horse started galloping. It was hard to hold on, if Levi wasn't holding me I would've fallen off. "Easy, slow it down.  This is Eren's First ride Bran" Levi laughed, I laughed but stopped as the horse seemed to listen to Levi. I didn't know how long they had been together but it must have been a while. It was obvious they respected eachother.
"OK I'm going to dismount using the gear ok. I'll swing up and fly over you, keep hold of the reins and follow the path, Branwen will listen to you don't worry" Levi kissed my head and my stomach cramped up again.
Levi used his gear perfectly, he lifted off the horse and swung around. He was right above me the entire time. I could see the muscles shifting in his torso and dirty thoughts entered my mind. When it came to a turning, I pulled gently on the reins and Branwen turned effortlessly which was a relief because I did not want to be flung off. "OK eren. I can see a titan. I'll kill it circle back and show you how to land, without injuring your crotch ok?"
I nodded but flinched when he said I could injure myself. Great.
I watched as Levi swung around the giant wooden titan, he held his blades the wrong way, but his speed and movements made it look like everyone else was holding them wrong. He sliced the nape and the wooden titan fell with a thud. He stayed in the air and headed back over to me. He released the wires at the right moment, sheathed his blades and landed behind me.
"See? No problem" his arms wrapped around me again, I offered him the reins but he let me keep hold of them. I had to admit I was enjoying it.
He asked if I wanted a go, but I couldn't I didn't have my gear on.
"Well I want to show you the feeling of it..." he said.
I was surprised when he scooped me up in his arms so easily, especially on a horse. "You need to hold in tight or you're gonna fall ok?"
I nodded. "Bran, you know the drill" the horse huffed and slowed down.
Within seconds I was in the air holding on to Levi. He raced through the trees and around corners easily. I could feel my hands slipping. "Levi...i can't hold on" he grinned and landed on a thick tree branch. "We need to work on that strength of yours" he replied. I rested against the trunk of the tree. I could hear 'woohoos' and screams and cuss words throughout the trees, it was incredibly funny to listen to. I didn't notice Levi standing inches away from me.
"C-can I kiss you?" He asked, his cheeks heated up, was he embarrassed?
"Yes" I said smiling. He leaned forward, wrapped an arm around me and held my face with the other and kissed me.
Oh. My. God. His lips were soft and the perfect size. He moaned quietly when I inched my tongue into his mouth but he pushed it back and took control instead. His hand on my back clenched my shirt into a fist and his other hand had left my face and squeezed my ass. Which made me whimper but in a good way. He was deepening the kiss, he was the one getting rougher with me but I didn't stop him. I held on to belts around his torso and used them to pull him closer. A low growl vibrated in his throat, I could feel my boxers getting tighter, I could feel his erection rubbing against me, he was...big. his teeth bit my lip gently before kissing me again. It was a mess of saliva, teeth and tongues but it was a perfect mess. He pulled back and turned me around quickly. His ever growing cock was rubbing against my ass and I wondered whether he'd do it here. Against a tree. "Eren..." he moaned in my ear before pushing my head to the side and clamping his teeth on the sweet spot between my shoulder and neck. It was too much, it felt too good. Levi began sucking on my neck, hard. Every now and then he'd growl or bite me, not hard enough to draw blood. He held me close to him and reflected my moans as I made them. He only let go of me when he heard the gun fire to signal everyone coming back. "Levi..." I couldn't say anymore, he turned me around and inspected my neck. His face looked sad. I didn't know why, it was amazing.
"That was the first part of claiming" he said "I'm sorry...I couldn't help myself. I won't touch you anymore
I'm. Sorry I'm. Sorry I'm sorry"
"Levi!!" I grabbed his wrists "I loved it." I knew I was blushing. He caressed my face in his hands "Tell me that in a few days ok? When you aren't in heat" He whistled and scooped me up in his arms. Then he jumped from the tree and landed on Branwen. He was incredible.
My neck was aching, it was wet and stinging but I couldn't wait to see what it looked like in the mirror. I had a good idea what the second part of claiming was and I was completely ready for it.

------------------------
Hope you guys enjoyed! 😊
I named the horse causing I had no idea what or if Levi's horse had a name so yeah sorry about grammar mistakes...im Going through and correcting them
Love abbie 💙