1

The first thing I heard June 23, 2008, was my ringtone. It was my newest song, I AM THE BEST. It was going to be released today, and I was super excited.

As normal, I was the first one awake. I saw Reanna, Krystal, and Jisoo sound asleep on their bunks. REANNA and I shared a bunk, while Krystal and Jisoo shared a bunk as well.

"GUYSSSS!" I said.

That got the girls up.

We cleaned up our dorm and kinda just hung around. I looked at my schedule.

"Guys, we slept in, we need to go practice for our concert." I said.

"Really?" Reanna groaned.

"Yep." Krystal said, looking at the schedule.

While we each had our own, we taped one on our dorm wall so we could all see it.

Our dorm wasn't to special yet, and we had some restrictions.

"Ok let's change then meet back up, ok?" Jisoo said.

We all agreed, going our own ways.

-OUTFITS-

The outfits are to die for so I picked these! Names will be by corresponding person/outfit

-BACK TO THE STORY-

I changed into my dance outfit, probably the outfit I would wear until my first LUNA concert, which is today.

"Come on guys!" I said. I knew if they took any longer we would be late. And Jisoo takes FOREVER.

One by one, they walked out, and we all walked down as a group of four to the dance room.

"Ok guys! We are going to be filming this one, so we can put it on your new channel!" The filmer said.

I could see the excitement in everyone's faces, and my face was glowing to.

"Positions girls!" The choreographer said. And 5 6 7 8..."

~Parts- Katie:CL - Minzy:Krystal- Dara:Reanna - Bom:Jisoo~

After filming!

"Ok girls, you're free to do what ever you want for now." The choreographer said.

What he didn't know is that we needed to eat, then straightaway get ready for our concert. Big Bang and us were having a performance.

We all walked to the YG cafeteria, everyone thought is was really good. It was OK, we didn't have much money at the moment, so we are here.

Honestly, most of the day was a blur, we ate, got dressed, and we were now getting ready.

"Come on guys!" I heard a voice said.

I followed it, and so did Jisoo, Reanna, Krystal, and BigBang. We all went into one van. I was stuck sitting next to TOP and Daesung, yes, I was in the middle of two annoying boys. I didn't really know them, since our collaboration songs hasn't started yet, only in the works. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw TOP look at me.

"How's it going. Long time no see." He said.

I looked up at him. "Yeah." I said, with a small smile on my face.

We did a collaboration song together back in my trainee days (OK that wasn't that long) and it was a lot of fun. We started to hang out a little. And I mean, it was TOP, you can say no to him.

We talked until we got to the place we would be holding our concert.

"Let's go guys!" Reanna said.

The three of us in the back got out of the car, I jumped out when I felt someone bump into me.

"The names Daesung, Chaerin." He said. And walked away.

That was the start to my first concert.

~I hope you guys liked the first actual chapter of this book!~