3

I woke up the next day, only to be bombarded with texts from my American friends. These people being Jordan, Taylor, and Natasha. Yes, I have more friends than that, that was just a group chat I'm in. I looked at the messages.

'Oh god' I thought, as I looked at chat, I noticed Jordan was over the top crazy, Taylor was proud, and Natasha was asleep

They haven't changed a bit.

Once again, I was the first one awake, not a big surprise. But that didn't matter. Today was big for me. I was teaching Bug bang the choreography to their newest song, Last Farewell. I was excited, because I was finally able to talk to the boys.

I threw on the first outfit in my closet, and left.

As I got closer to the dance room, I got more nervous

As I got closer to the dance room, I got more nervous. Not because of BigBang, because I always get this way. I get panic attacks so easily, it's actually kinda funny. I have really bad anxiety, the littlest things are big.

As I opened the door, I saw five faces of teenage boys stare at me. Only two have me a warm, "welcome back friend" smile. The others kinda have me a "I only kind of know who you are" look. I sat down next to TOP, and luckily, he was sitting by Daesung. I'm pretty sure they planned that because the two of them know I'm not close with the other members.

"Hi!" I said to the boys. The golden trio, as I like to call us. Started in a conversation instantly. The conversation was interrupted with G-Dragon snapping his fingers in front of our faces and telling us we needed to start.

"My god Chaelin-"

"Katie." I said.

"Ok, Katie. You and hyuen wouldn't stop staring at each other and it was kinda creepy. I'm Seungri, let's be friends." Seungri said, giving me a smile.

"Hi hottie."

"JIYONG!" I said, more yelled.

"I'm just stating the truth. Ok, you know my name as well. We are now friends." He said, giving me a "you're gonna be my girlfriend" smirk.

I wasn't having that, so I gave him a "you need mental help" look. TOP then laughed.

"Hi! Sorry for Mr. "I'm sad and alone" I'm taeyang!" Taeyang said.

I instantly liked him. He wasn't as weird and desperate and G Dragon.

"Ok, we need to start now." G Dragon said.

"K, positions!" I said. They gave me a weird look.

"Ok. We are starting from square one."

I pointed at each of them and told them what spot to go into.

"Ok, this is an easy song, more carefree and freestyle." I said.

"Let's start!" I said. I turned on the music and did the dance. They seemed to get it.

"Ok, if any of you need help with anything, come to me. I, like, just debuted. I have no clue how to do this." I admitted.

After a long couple of hours, the boys seemed to kind of get it. It was an easy dance, it wouldn't take long to learn.

"Thanks Katie." TOP said.

"Anytime!" I said as I walked through the doors to go to the cafeteria.

As I was walking down, I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Hey." Hyuen said.

"Oh, hi!" I replied with. He caught up with me and stared down with me.

"Going to eat?" He asked.

"Um yeah." I lied. I never eat. There is no point.

"You're lying, aren't you. I heard you about being anorexic." He said.

I looked down, ashamed, I started to walk a bit faster. "The only way I'm here is because I need to eat more." I said.

"And you haven't." He said.

"Yeah. So I'm trying to. It's harder than it looks." I stared to speed walk.

"Wanna eat with me?" He asked, opening the cafeteria doors for me.

I walked a little slower and looked up at him. "Yeah, that would be nice." I said, smiling. We sat down.

"I'll get you something. I don't eat here." He said.

Around twenty minutes later, he came back with hamburgers.

"I'm feeling American today." He said.

"Ok then. You get it from down the street?" I asked.

"Yep. I see you go there alot." He said.

"Yeah, home away from home, ya know?" I said.

"So you're from America?" He said.

"Yeah, I'm Korean American."

"Well that's cool. Let's eat!" He said.

That lunch had to be one of the best of my life. First off, I finally ate. I may throw it up later, but who cares? I also has a nice conversation with TOP. I also realized how flippin adorable he was.

Yeah, it was pretty great.