Chapter 6: Him

When I woke up, I was in an unfamiliar room. It looked like I was in a hospital bed. I sat up and somebody instantly came to me. " Mr. Potter, can you hear me?" Her voice sounded so loud. "Please stop talking so loudly. It's hurting my ears." She started whispering, "I'm sorry sir, I didn't realize that with your new sense of hearing it would hurt your ears. Are you ok? Can you get up?" I got up with ease and found that I was in no pain. I nod and ask, "Where am I?" "You're at a wizard's hospital near Gringotts. One of your friends is here to see you. Would you like me to bring them in?" "Yes, please." She left and Hermione walked in. Hermione instantly hugs me. "Harry! You had us so worried when Gringotts called! I told the Weasleys I would bring you to The Burrow when you woke up but-" I clutch my head that was now in pain. "Hermione, please stop yelling." "Harry," she now spoke in hushed tones. "Are you ok? I wasn't talking any louder than I usually do." "I came across my creature inheritance a few days ago. How long have I been in the hospital" She looked both sorry and confused. "You've been in the hospital for two days, and sorry about talking a little loudly, but don't wizards get their inheritances at 13?" "Let me explain..." I told her what had happened, just like with the Malfoys. I even told her about the Malfoys. She looked at me speechless. After a while, she finally spoke. "So, Dumblefuck has been ruining your life?" I looked at her shocked. "Yes, Harry, I did just curse. It's not like you haven't." As soon as she said that, Draco walked in. In a whisper, he said, "Hey Harry, I got here as soon as I could. You ok?" I opened my mouth to respond but suddenly caught the scent of something. I didn't know what it was, but it was intoxicating. I got up, sniffed the air, and turned to Draco. I giggle. "You smell nice Draco."  He looked at me funny and the same thing happened to him. He sniffed the air looked into my eyes, and said, "Maybe, but you smell so much better." Hermione looked at us like we suddenly had three eyes. "What the hell?" I barely heard her. All I saw was Draco. He was so handsome, with his beautiful white hair and those grey eyes that I could get myself lost in. But that wasn't really him. "Drop the Glamour, Draco." He did and looked even better. I only came up to his shoulders in height. His hair was a dark red and on his back were wings that looked a ruby red at the top and faded to a sunset orange. His tail was a light shade of orange. The rest of him looked the same. I looked into his eyes again, which were now a deep crimson, and I saw something. I didn't know what it was. He started to walk towards me, which scared me because he had no expression. I walked backward and he kept walking forward. I eventually ran into the wall and then I realized what I had seen. Love, no that wasn't strong enough to describe it. Passion. He reached me and brought his lips to mine in a kiss. I melted into it, and kissed back. "What the fuck guys!" Hermione's yelling startled me and I jumped. Draco growled at her, which did next to nothing. "As much as I'd love to see a make out session, save it till after we get to The Burrow."

*Tick, tick, tick. The sound of a timeturner*

Draco had stuck next to me as if we were literally glued together. When we got to The Burrow, we walked inside. At first everybody saw me and was happy I was there, but then they looked right. "What is the ferret doing here?"

2-7-17