UPDATE!!!

OMG I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!

I am really going to try to update more but before I do here are some things you should all know...

Some of you may remember me as @sqampy_not_squampy but since the last time I updated, I have deleted my account and "moved on" from sqampy

Before I write any other parts, I am going to rewrite my first couple of chapters. The writing in the beginning of this book was very sloppy and confusing.  I have (hopefully) improved on my writing and am planning on making the first 3-4 chapters better and easier to read.

Back to not watching sqampy anymore, I am thinking about also changing all the names of the characters in this story. Beth, Joe, Annette, David etc would all have different names. This I am somewhat unsure about because I know most of my readers are still sqampy fans and changing the names might make you all lose connection with the characters and story line. Please give your opinions!! 

Like I said before, I am more focused on editing previous chapters before continuing onto new ones so don't be refreshing your librarys waiting for an update. I am in high school now and the work load is more demanding than middle school when I used to write these chapters. Please be patient with me, I want an update just as bad as you do.

Thank you so much for all the support and continuing to read even after I haven't updated in almost a year, it means a lot. 

Stay tuned!

-Ava aka