Chapter 11-Rescuing Her

~Elena's POV~ (A.N. Thought I should let you into her mind)

A month without dada. I am with meanies who hurt me all the time. I thought Jacky was good. 

"Hey princess, you know what I'm going to do to you no?" Jacky said.

I nodded my head. He grabbed me and started his daily routine of beating me up. I know what your thinking shouldn't I be dead because I'm two and I am getting beat a lot. Well no because I am strong. I screamed and screamed until I heard a siren.

Jacky stopped beating me up and looked scared. He yelled for the other person. 

"Erin!!! Erin!!!" Jacky said.

They grabbed me and took me outside.

~Logan's POV~

After the scream, I heard the sirens of the police cars and ambulances. Then I heard another scream but it sounded closer. I looked at the entrance of the warehouse and saw Erin and Jacky with Elena. Elena had a gun pressed against her head and she had bruises and cuts all over her. 

"SURRENDER THE GIRL AND  DROP YOUR WEAPON! YOU ARE SURROUNDED!" a police officer talked through the megaphone.

"Never. I will make him pay for leaving me." Erin said. 

"Leaving you?!?!?! You cheated on me and lied to me. Leave Elena alone. She has nothing to do with the past." I yelled at her.

Jackson turned the safety on the gun. I looked at them frightened. The next thing I hear are three gun shots. One at Erin, one at Jackson, and one at Elena. The one at Elena hit her on the shoulder and the others at the head. I ran to Elena and held her in my hands. The paramedics came and took Erin and Jackson and put them in the body bags. Then they came and took Elena and I went with her in the ambulance......

AUTHORS NOTE

CLIFFHANGER

 OKAY HOPE YOU LIKED IT. 

GO CHECK OUT @ManishaCheema follow her and read her story its really good. 

Thank you for the comments and the votes.

Comment, share, and vote please