Chapter 13-Valentines Day

~Logan's POV~

Today is Valentines Day. All the guys have a valentine but me. I woke up this morning to see Elena holding a card. She gave it to me. It said...

Dear Dada,

        I wuv u. BE MY VALENTINE. <3

Love,

Elena 

When I finished I look at her and told her okay. She jumped on me and said that I was the best dada in the whole world. She also told me that she had a surprise for me downstairs. She grabbed my little hand and pulled me along with her down the stairs. Before we entered the kitchen she told me to close my eyes. We walked and she told me to open my eyes.

"SURPRISE DADA. Uncle Kendall and his girlfriend helped me. Do u like it?" Elena said.

"Of course baby girl. Thank you. Thank you guys." I said.

We had breakfast and then Elena had something else to give me. She ran upstairs and grabbed what she wanted to give me. She came back and handed me a box. I opened the box and inside was 2 batman shirts, 2 batman hats, and 2 batman bracelets. 

"Why are there 2 of each Elena?" I asked

"Because we can be twins!!!" Elena told me.

"Oh okay well lets go put them on and go to the park." I told her.

We went to go get our clothes on and then we headed out to the park.

~After the park~

When we got home, Elena was asleep on my shoulder because she played a lot. I took her to my room and I got changed into my pjs and helped her changed and then we both slept. But before sleep I tweeted.

@1loganhenderson:

Today has been the best Valentine's day that I have ever had. Thanks baby girl. I love u. 

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

HEY GUYS. HOPE U LIKE THIS CHAPTER. 

PLEASE COMMENT, SHARE, AND VOTE.