Chapter 12- Recovering

~Logan's POV~ 

The paramedics took Elena into the ambulance and I went with her. She got shot on shoulder and she is losing lots of blood. I am really worried about losing her. She's my world.

"Dada." Elena said weakly.

"Yeah baby girl how u doing" I told her on the verge of crying from seeing her struggle.

"Good. I wuv u dada." She told me.

"I love u too. We are going to the hospital to get u better. I promise I won't let anything happen to u again baby girl. I'm sorry." I said crying. 

We got to the hospital and they wheeled her in. When they took into the ER they wont let me in. I fought and fought until i felt someone pull me back. It was Kendall. I broke down crying again worried about my baby girl.

~7 hours later~

The doctor still hasnt come out of the ER and told us anything. 5 minutes passed.

"Elena Henderson" someone said. 

I looked up and saw that it was the doctor. I got up and told him that I was her father.

"Well, she's stable but she lost a lot of blood. She'll make it. She is in her room now and she is asleep. You can go and see her if you would like. She is in room 320." the Doctor said.

"Thanks doc" I told him and ran to her room with the boys right behind me.

When I entered I saw her laying there peacefully asleep. I went to her bed and took her hand in mine and kissed her forehead.

"See babygirl dada promised u would be fine." I told her.

"Dada?" she said.

"Hey baby how you feeling?" I asked her, while pressing the button to get the doctor. 

"Good dada. Me want to go home." She told me.

"Soon baby. Let the doctor come and let him check on you so we can see when you can go home." I told her and then the Doctor came in.

"How is she Doc?" Kendall asked. 

"She looks fine and her vituals are fine. She is free to go home anytime. She just needs to be in bed at all times and spoiled 100% of the time. Isn't that right Elena." the Doctor said.

"Hehehe wes." Elena said giggling. 

"So she can go home now right?" James asked. "And what about her shoulder?" Carlos asked.

"She is going to wear sling and needs to rest it thats all." The Doctor said. 

"Okay thanks Doc. Lets go home babygirl." I said.

"Yeah!!!!!!" Elena said.

~AUTHORS NOTE~

HOPE U LIKED IT.

COMMENT SHARE AND VOTE