surprise, tomato.

I grab the fork and the knife to begin with eating, but when I look around I just could throw the food against the wall. Kou and Azusa are fighting for the last shrimps, while Kou is jumping on the table. Ruki sits there, quiet as always and reads his nerd-book. I swear to... not to god. But I swear he's secretly reading Fifty Shades of Grey. I have to smile. That's quite funny.
Then I saw this tomato rolling over my plate.
When I sat in the garden, looking after the tomatoes, I thought of this orange-head Sakamaki.
"Yuma-kun?"
Yui is interrupting my thoughys again. "What is it, mesubuta?"
She stares at me, with her bride shining red-colored eyes, and I am staring back. This girl doesn't make any sense at all, but her blood is just delicious. So sweet and thick, it drives me crazy everytime I bite her.
I bet, Shu sucked on her neck, too...
With his soft, cute lips... And he gives her that look, full of satisfaction... I want him to look at me like this. I want to be someone special for him, too. The only special person in his life.
"Yuma."
I wanna lay him down in a bed of roses... [and tomatoes XD]
"Yuma."
I wanna strip him. Kiss his whole body.
"Yuma?"
I am going to be the one, he'll yell the name of, the whole night!
"Yuma!"
Wha~
"Y-yes...?" Oh dammit. Thinking of having sex with Shu Sakamaki... What's wrong with me? Now I have huge boner... Thanks to this arrogant, sadistic and very handsome Sakamaki guy!
"Are you alright?"
If they see my boner, there's no chance to change the subject.
I throw my knife and fork right on the table and run as fast as I can. Get. Outta. Here.