AN+Disclaimer

Hello darlings!
Oh, it's been so very long since I have updated.  Ughhhhhh, I miss it(I'm sure you guys have too)

To be completely honest, I had planned to start posting at the beginning of summer, but—as you can tell—that didn't happen. 

But we're here now, I have some things to say:

1.  I DO NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, OWN ANY MENTIONED MARVEL CHARACTERS AND/OR CANON PLOT REFERENCES.  THEY BELONG TO ALL OF THEIR LOVELY CREATORS AND PRODUCERS.

BUT, CHARACTERS I HAVE ADDED, (Lorien, Tove, Alrekr, Käro, Addea, Jakob, Faline, Eir, etc.) ARE MINE.  PLEASE DO NOT PLAGIARIZE MY CHARACTERS AND/OR THE PLOT FOR MY STORY.  IF YOU DO, I WILL PROBABLY CRY.

AND THEN PROBABLY HUNT YOU DOWN.

PLZ DON'T PLAGIARIZE.
._.

2.  Timelines, timeline, timELINES!!!!!!  They are beyond screwed up, I know.  Bare with me, ask me questions/message me if something is confusing and I will try to fix it.  Constructive criticism is an Author's friend.

3. Adding to last number, yes, I am aware (WARNING:SPOILERS)
that Tony basically sold his Tower in SpiderMan: Homecoming.  I do not care.  He still owns it in this book.  Deal with it.

4. PLZ, PLZ, PLEASE, make/send in fanart if you want to.  It makes me so very happy.  It's awesome for me and awesome for you.  I promise.  I will credit you as well as put it in this book(if it obtains to Spaces Between) and in my Behind the Scenes book.
Message me, plz.

5. And finally, I love all of you guys, like I can't even express it.  It literally warms my heart that you guys enjoy this series.  Thank you all so much. 
😊

~LunaWolfSpirit