Chapter 4;

Emily's POV
I set the note on the kitchen table. It's 3:57am and I'm leaving. I can't stay here no more and cause them all so much pain. I grabbed my bags and walked out the front door quietly and closed it behind me. I walked the ten minute walk into the city and got into the first taxi I could get. I handed him the address and we started our two hour long journey to the village their living.

Carli's POV
I was first up as always. I walked into the kitchen and saw a not on the table.

Dear Mom,
I'm sorry I caused you so much disappointed and pain these last few weeks. What Kyle said to me yesterday got me thinking and I decided it would be best if I just left. I know I'm hurting you even more leaving but maybe we weren't meant to meet. I'm sorry for everything and I don't ever expect you to forgive me.

I love you,
Emily.

I ran out of the kitchen and up the stairs to Emily's room and saw it was empty. I ran straight to Ali and Ash's room and barged in causing them to jump up.

"She's gone. She's really gone."
"Who's gone Car?"
"Emily. She's gone."

I handed Ali the note and she immediately began crying. Ash read and the ran out of the room. I followed her out and helped her wake everyone up. Hope called Alex and told her to come here. So here we are, fifteen minutes later, in the living room discussing where she could be.

Everyone went silent as we all looked at Ali as she walked through the door. Her eyes were red and puffy. She had her phone in hands and was looking at it. She looked up at us and began to talk.

"She's, am, in Tampa."
"Tampa?"

She nodded and walked over to the couch and sat down. I walked over and sat next to her and Becky was on the other side.

"What's she doing in Tampa Al?"
"With Kenneth's parents. She showed up at their house during the night with her suitcases. He just called."
"Oh Al. Do you want us to go get her?"
"No I can do it. Hope and Becky will you come with me please? She only talks to you."

I looked between Hope and Becky and they both nodded. I gave Ali's hand a squeeze and she smiled shyly at me. The three girls stood up and walked out of the house. Ash stood up and walked out of the room and we all looked at each other.

"I'm going to go talk to her."
"No Tobs, let me."
"Are you sure Car?"
"Positive."

I gave her a reassuring smile and walked out of the room and into the kitchen to where Ash was standing.

"Hi."
"Hey. Do you want to go for a walk or something and talk?"
"Yeah. There's a park down the road. Let's me go get changed and we can go."

I gave her smile as she walked out of the room.

Emily's POV
I stood on the step outside the big house that apparently my grandparents live in. I hesitantly life my arm and ring the door bell. After a few seconds I realise how big of a mistake I've just made. I was just about to walk away when the doors opened. A lady, no older than gran, opens the door with a big smile on her face.

"Hello dear, what can I do for you?"
"I- uh- I was- I'm Emily. I think I might be your granddaughter."
"CHARLES CAN YOU COME HERE PLEASE!"

She put her hands up to her heart and looked at me. Seconds later a man appeared at her side and he looked between both of us. He studied me for a few seconds and his eyes shot open.

"Emily?"
"Am, hi."
"Wow. I didn't expect to see you. Please, come in. Let me get these for you."

He stepped out and grabbed my bags. The lady put one of her arms around my shoulder and led me inside. A housekeeper took the bags from the man I now know as Charles. I was led into a huge living room and sat on a sofa awkwardly.