Chapter 18;

Emily's POV
It's only been three days but it feels like an eternity. Today is the court case so that's where we are right now. They're all here except for Jules, Moe and the two girls. Liv doesn't understand what's happening and neither does Taylor and we're trying to keep it that way.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and was brought out my thoughts. I turned my head upwards and saw my lawyer. She smiled at me and sat on the seat next to me. She's been an incredible help throughout this and says I'm most likely going to win this case because I got raped. The judge walked in and we all stood until he motioned for us to sit.

We've been arguing back and forth for the last two hours and my arguments are a lot stronger than his and I haven't even told the judge about the rape.

"Silence! Miss Krieger please step up to the podium while you get questioned please."
"Yes sir."

I walked over and stood up by the podium and faced him. I saw Eddie behind him and he winked at me.

"Based on all this information I've been informed in, I've made my decision. Although, I'm not completely certain, I'd like to run a paternity test."
"Already done sir."
"And the results?"

My lawyer stood up with a folder and walked towards the judge. I saw him and his lawyer shooting daggers at me but I couldn't care less. I looked back at the judge as he read through the folder. He motioned for an officer to come over and then picked up his gabble.

"Miss Krieger is biologically the mother of Olivia Krieger. Mr. Harold you are under arrest and sentenced for forty years under the results and accusations of raping a minor four years ago. Court adjourned."

I looked at my lawyer in disbelief and she smiled at me. The judge stood up and walked back into his chambers. Eddie and another officer handcuffed him and took him away as he roared at me. I walked back to me chair and grabbed my coat and handbag. I walked out of the courthouse and ignored them all. I continued walking until I got home.
The sun was just setting and the case was at noon. All their cars were there and I could see them all in the living room sitting around the fire with sadness of their faces. I could see Olivia and Taylor playing with her dolls and it made me smile. I walked up the front steps and opened the door. I stepped in and closed the door behind me and leaned against it.

Kelley's POV
I heard the front door open and closed.
I stood up and walked out of the living room and saw Em leaning against the door. I felt hands wrap around my leg and I looked down to see Taylor looking at me and Olivia running past me into her mom's arms.

"Hi baby girl."
"Hi mommy."

She hugged Olivia tight but I could see it wasn't enough. Not anymore. She set Liv down and her and Taylor ran back into the living room. I looked at Emily and she frowned.

"I'm going to go change. Thanks for everything these past few days. I owe you one. A big one."

She walked up the stairs before I could say anything. I walked back into the living room and they all looked at me hopefully. I walked over and sat next to Hope.

"I think it's time she talks with her mother."
"Kel, I can't."
"Don't do it for you. Do it for her. She really needs her mom right now. And I don't mean Ashlyn and Ali. I mean you. This is where you need to step up and try be apart of her life."

She sighed and stood up and walked out of the room.

Emily's POV
I sat on one of the deck chairs on the balcony and looked up at the stars and left to my thoughts. I heard a small knock on the door and turned my head to see Hope standing at the door. I stood up and walked to the railing and leaned against it. She walked over and stood next to me and had her back to the city and faced the house while I faced the city and had my back to the house. I turned my head and saw her looking at me.