Chapter 2||Im a werewolf sweetie

~Leetta's pov~

It was lunch and I walk in sniffing the air I know people may say there school food suck but my aunt works here and yeah special food.

I walk in line my aunt smiled at me "Lee lee" she exclaimed I smiled "hi Kate" I said yeah can't call her aunt I know sucks.

My inner wolf yells mate as I hiss at my wolf my aunt can sense my wolfs cry as she smirks "who's the boy?" She asked "no one" I told her grabbing the food she gave me and payed for it sitting down.

My wolf kept yelling Mate there I Ignored her as I started eating I felt someone sit beside me I look to see Joey.

"Leave" I growled but he smirks and touches my shoulder a little to close to one of personal parts.

I flinch back as he laughs dryly touching me as I yelped he was yanked out of the seat pushed to the ground and was punched twice.

Yes I wonder where the hell are the teachers well they don't come in the cafeteria what dummies.

The guy sat beside me not looking at me as my wolf yelled mate I rolled my eyes just as the guy turned and was none other than Cole.

He smiled at me a real one no smirk or anything "you alright?" He asked softly my response was a hug, he chuckled softly hugging me back.

I felt well safe in his arms my wolf felt happy but he is human I can't imprint just go around imprinting on random guys who save me.

"We need to talk" he whispered in my ear "what?" I asked pulling back "alone" he whispered dragging me out of the cafeteria into a random classroom.

He shut the door and looked around pacing back and forth in the classroom looking sweaty.

"What's wrong?" I asked he stopped moving and looked at me "don't be scared but" he said hesitantly

"But what?" I asked looking confused he stepped closer to me blocking me from exiting his hold

"I'm a werewolf sweetie"

_________________________________

Hey guys I think things are getting a little interesting but not fast.

Next chapter should be interesting

Well tune into next time

Liz