Chapter 13||save the sappy an go

~Leetta's pov~

It's been a month since I've been released from the pack emergency room and into the protection room, it's been one month me and Cole has been together, it's one month since that Encounter with the head vampire.

I took the risk and told my farther a few weeks ago which puts Cole under protection too.

It was a few weeks ago when I got engaged to Cole and today is the wedding.

I smiled at my reflection my dress is beautiful white silk dress my hair is in a curled bun as my mother walked in.

She stared at me tears threaten to fall down her eyes.

"Mom can we save the sappy and go" I said she nodded me and my parents came to an agreement spend more time with me before the wedding and ill become head wolf.

I smelt someone standing at the door "Jake" I asked he came in "how'd you know?" He asked "a wolf never reveals there secrets" I told him as we walked out he jogged to go to his place as the big doors opened.

Music started playing as everyone stood up dad linked his arm with mine as mom sat down crying.

We finally reached the end "we are gathered here today to bring these two together to love and to hold in sickness and in health" he said "wait are you a real preacher?" I asked he looked at me "I got my degree on line to marry people" he told me I rolled my eyes.

_______

"I'm officially Leetta Haynes no more Leetta Maria" I said through the mic everyone cheered I was already dressed and Cole was waiting.

"Good bye everyone see you after the honey moon don't wait up" I said jogging towards Cole.

We got in his car before we drove off he grabbed my hand.

"Ready Mrs. Haynes?" He asked kissing my knuckles I looked at him.

"Ready" I commented as we drove off to our honey moon place.

It's funny how life is, at first I never wanted to become head wolf but something changed my mind something big.

And it's the bad boy wolf who is my mate

THE END!

Play song it's for the end someone roll the credits
______________________________

Tune in guys cause it's not over yet there is going to be an Epilogue you don't wanna miss.

Tune into next time

Liz