Chapter 11||Dont scare me again

~Leetta's pov~

I turn around and see a whole lot of vampires surrounding us getting closer each time.

"I'm signaling the wolf pack we'll be there very soon" I heard Justin say as the sound of howls rung in the trees it got quite and the wind stopped blowing.

I'm thinking the head master of the group who is the guy from the window earlier he raised his hand to silence them.

I took the risk and howled letting them know where we are and all heads snapped towards me I might be wrong but I think I saw one of them break there neck from the turn dang-

Focus Leetta focus!

"It's game time" I said smacking my hands together as I jumped in wolf form.

"Alert wolf pack we are over here" I signaled out "on our way" I heard dad say my wolf jumped in excitement "let's do this Cole" I told him he nodded his wolf head

We started attacking them left from right and so far there easy to take down.

We finished half of them off until I felt someone grab my back I tried getting out of there grip until I felt my back being damaged.

I howled in pain turning back in human form i looked up to see Cole attacked that vampire as I saw the head vampire fighting my dad.

I quickly drawed the stake out ready to kill I stalked over behind him like I'm stalking prey.

I turn him around and stabbed him in his heart as he turned to dust I looked around to see the rest of them did too.

Then I felt a pang in my back as I fell to the ground before the world went back I saw Cole and my dad doing something around me.

_____

~Coles pov~

No no no no no this can't be happening Leetta you can't die on me not today and not tomorrow not ever.

I paced around the outside of the pack house when Justin and Jake came out looking like they could cry.

"What wrong?" I asked breathing heavy in worriedly "she is awake" he said breaking in a huge grin.

I growled at him "don't scare me again" I said walking past them in the pack house following her scent which lead to this yellow door with Leetta's name on it in black wording.

I knocked hearing her faint 'come in' I opened the door and walked in.

______________________________

What will happen when he walks in.

Tune into next time

Liz