"Never Meet Your Hero's!"-Youtuber AU

(A/N)Okay.I ship Septiplier.Just putting that out there.I've had this idea for a while,and we just hit 200 votes!So,might as well publish a chapter that I have completely forgotten about!

Quick headcanon:

Bonnie is Jacksepticeye

Freddy is Markiplier

Chica is Pewdiepie

Foxy is Leafyishere

Bonnie stared at the huge crowds around the booth's.They were all different color's.Blue,red,green,yellow,orange,purple.Everything.

"F-Foxy?!I can't do this!"he panicked,backing away.

"Yes you can!"Foxy exclaimed,grabbing his hand and dragging him forward.Bonnie whimpered s he bumped into people.Foxy kept dragging him forward.

"Hey!Check it out!"he exclaimed,rushing forward.Bonnie accidentally let his hand go.

Bonnie yelped as he stood in the middle of the crowd.

"FOXY!"he cried,very,very afraid.He was on the verge of tears.

"Hey,cutie~"

Bonnie tensed up.He turned around.A young woman was standing there,smiling at him.

Bonnie backed away.

"Aww,don't leave!I was just having some fun!"the girl pouted.

"Chica,leave him alone!"

A young man slapped the girl at the back of her head and walked up to Bonnie.

"I'm sorry about her.She's just bored"he said.

Bonnie just whimpered.

"Are you okay?"the young man asked.

Bonnie nodded and stumbled backwards.

"Are you lost?"the young man asked.

Bonnie spun around,and ran as fast as his skinny legs could carry him!

*****

"Where were you?!"Bonnie cried.

"I'm really sorry,Bon!I didn't realize you were gone until I got here!"Foxy panicked.

"You know how I feel about large crowds,Foxy!"Bonnie hissed.

"Listen,I'm sorry!But the show went great,right?"Foxy asked,desperate to calm him down.

"I don't care about the shows anymore!This is the last straw,Foxy!I-I quit!"Bonnie cried,storming away.

*****

Bonnie stood at the front entrance.He couldn't leave Foxy!He was the poor cunt's ride home!

"Excuse me?"

Bonnie's head snapped to his left.The young man from earlier was standing there,and he looked worried.

"Are you okay?"he asked.

"F-Fine"Bonnie muttered.

"I'm really,really sorry about earlier.My friend just got out of a relationship,so....y'know"the young man said.Bonnie just looked away from him.

"Are you the SepticEye dude?"the man asked.

"Y-Yeah"Bonnie answered.

"Dude,I'm like your biggest fan!"the man exclaimed.

"R-Really?"Bonnie asked.

"Totally!I'm Freddy!"the man answered,holding his hand out to Bonnie.

"Bonnie"Bonnie replied,shaking his hand.

"Is this your first convention?"Freddy asked.

"Yeah.Honestly,I didn't have much fun"Bonnie answered.

"Yeah,but it feels amazing to have so many people listening to you at once"Freddy replied.

"A-A while ago I was visiting home.W-When I was there,my mom told me there were four boys on our street that wanted to meet me.And when I went down to our local shop,there were people there that actually recognized me.That was amazing to me"Bonnie said.

"You're from Ireland,right?"Freddy asked.(Up da Dubs,fuck of all other counties!)

"Yes"Bonnie answered.

"I'm part German part Korean!"Freddy said.

"Then why do you have an American accent?"Bonnie asked.

"Pfft,I dunno"Freddy answered.

"Seems legit"Bonnie replied.

"Hey...I-I know we only just met,a-and this is super because it is the equivalent of giving your phone number to someone if you have a social life,but would it b-be okay if I-I.....t-told you my channel name?"Freddy asked.Bonnie stared at him for a minute.

"O-Okay"he mumbled.Freddy's face seemed to light up.

"Cool!You've probably heard of the whole 'Freddyplier' thing,right?"Freddy asked.

"Yes"Bonnie answered,nodding.

"That's me!"Freddy exclaimed.

Bonnie froze."Y-You?"

"Duh!Maybe we should do a letsplay sometime!"Freddy suggested.

"Y-You're.....I-I..."Bonnie struggled to make any noise what so ever.

"Are you okay?"Freddy asked.

"I-I'm sorry.I have to go"Bonnie said turning around and walking away.

"Bonnie,wait!"Freddy cried after him.Bonnie began walking slightly faster,and faster,and eventually,he was running.Soon enough he found his car in the parking lot.

Bonnie just curled up in the backseat of his car and cried.

He just embarrassed himself in front of his Youtube Hero!