Tragic day part 4

Cameron's POV:
I hold Hailee's hand all night as I sleep and I start to hear her say "c-Cameron?".

I shoot awake and see she's finally awake and I hold her tight.

She looks at everything she's tied up too and says "w-what happened to me?".

I start to cry and say "you were driving and you crashed looking at the time".

She just lies there and starts to cry a little bit but holds my hand as tight as she can.

When the nurse comes in she starts to test Hailee and see everything's a bit better.

A couple hours pass and Cheri and Peter walk into the room and see Hailee is awake, once they get to the bed they hug her and kiss her forehead and we all smile.

I keep holding Hailee until we have to go home and the three of us go home together. Hailee then yells as we leave "TAKE ME WITH YOU!!!!!!!"

Cheri turns around and says "sorry honey we can't you have to stay here, I promise we will be back tomorrow".

Hailee just nods her head yes and watches as we leave and she then sleeps.

As we leave Hailee's room we get into the car and I start to smile as big as I can and Cheri and Peter does the exact same thing. We get home and have a late little supper for all of us of some take out pizza and pop.

The very next day we wake up at around 4:00 Pm because we went to bed at like 5:00 Am.

Cheri and Peter both knew they had to rush to the hospital to see Hailee so they got me up and I dressed as fast as I could and got back into the car.

Hailee's POV:
I look down at the food they brought me and it just looks gross so I don't eat it.

When a nurse comes in about 15-20 minutes later and see I didn't eat the food they start questioning me "why didn't you eat this?".

I reply back to them "because it looks gross".

The nurse likes My honest opinion so she takes it away from under my nose and flips on the tv.

I look at the tv to see that starving is playing and I listen to it and sing along to it too.

When the nurse walks in again she sees I'm watching the rock bottom music video, but she don't turn it off instead she turns it up and starts to do a workout.

On the inside I am laughing but on the outside I see that she's enjoying it so I let her do her thing.

When it's over she just leaves like nothing at all just happened.

Throughout the night I kept on waking up because of patients screaming and crying, the worst of it is that there's a kid in my room in a bed crying. But of course I couldn't do anything.

All night all that baby did was cry cry cry and nobody came to treat it,so I got like two hours of sleep that night.

Cameron's POV:
We get into the house and I hug Cheri and Peter "thank god she's ok".

They both nod their heads and go upstairs to leave me to do whatever I want, and all I wanna do is see Hailee but it's not visiting hours.

So I just go to the couch and watch the edge of seventeen with some popcorn.

Cheri's POV:
Me and my husband get upstairs and I turn to him and say "thank god she's ok Peter I don't know what I'd do without her".

He replies back "yeah I know honey I feel the same way".

After all of this he didn't seem ok so I asked him "are you ok honey?".

He looks at me and kisses me "yes I'm fine honey don't worry."

I go to take a quick shower and hop into bed and fall asleep.

----------------------------------------------
A/n:
Haha I bet you guys weren't expecting the way that the tragic parts ended up and now with that all done there will still be more parts to this story but I'll tell you this that its going to come to an end pretty soon and I'll be back to writing my edge of seventeen Shawn and Hailee version. Anyway tell me what you thought of the tragic parts 1-4.
Bye thanks for reading love you.