About Aries

(This is my zodiac sign)

ARIES ZODIAC SIGN ARIES HOROSCOPE

Element: Fire

Quality: Cardinal

Color: Red

Day: Tuesday

Ruler: Mars

Greatest Overall Compatibility: Leo, Sagittarius

Best for Marriage and Partnerships: Libra

Lucky Numbers: 1, 9

Date range: March 21 - April 19

ARIES TRAITS

Strengths: Courageous, determined, confident, enthusiastic, optimistic, honest, passionate

Weaknesses: Impatient, moody, short-tempered, impulsive, aggressive

Aries likes: Comfortable clothes, taking on leadership roles, physical challenges, individual sports

Aries dislikes: Inactivity, delays, work that does not use one's talents

As the first sign in the zodiac, the presence of Aries almost always marks the beginning of something energetic and turbulent.They are continuously looking for dynamic, speed and competition. They are always first in everything - from work to social gatherings. Thanks to its ruling planet Mars, Aries is one of the most active zodiac signs. People born under the Aries sign, are meant to emphasize the search for answers to personal and metaphysical questions. This is the biggest feature of this incarnation.

Aries is a fire sign, just like Leo and Sagittarius. This means that it is in their nature to take action, sometimes before they think about it well. Their fiery ruler affects their excellent organizational skills, so you'll rarely meet an Aries who doesn't like to finish more things at once, often even before the lunch break! The challenges are increased when they are impatient, aggressive and vent anger on others.

Aries rules the head and leads with the head, often literally walking head first, leaning forwards for speed and focus. They are naturally brave and rarely afraid of trial and risk. They possess youthful strength and energy, regardless of age and they perform tasks in record time. By aligning with themselves they could achieve the best results.

Yesterday

Today

This Week

This Month

See More Signs

ARIES HOROSCOPE: TODAY

Wednesday 02/08/2017

The site where Julius Caesar was assassinated by the Roman senate in 44 B.C. is now a no-kill sanctuary for homeless cats. You might think that some important things that happened in history deserve some sort of a special place in your life and your heart, but once the past is left where it belongs, you'll realize that all you need is more space for your future.

Turn your head forwards and don't let down those who have been there for you all this time. Treasure this moment and everything you have in it.