1 ~Clace

Clary POV:
       I sprint towards the table that holds the weapons. I quickly chose a sheath of knifes and strap it to my back. I pick one and throw it at the demon heading towards me and hit it right in the temple right where I was aiming. I do this until all the demon are destroyed in to a puddle of demon ichor.
"Go Clary." I hear Jace say behind me, "I could of done better but you know." He grins cockily and wraps his arms around my waist.
"Oh really?" I ask my voice sarcastic.
"Of course, I mean who could beat me?"
I laugh. He smiles and picks me up bridal style. I relax in his arms, 6 ( an// 😭😭😭 abi1marie1 , wizardly_divergent ) hours of training can really tire you out.
Jace lays me on my bed and looks at me with his golden eyes. Just as he leans down to connect our lips Alec calls for him.
He sighed, "Really Alec every time I should start doing this when you and Magnus are in a room together."
I laughed at him, "Go see what your parabati wants."
"But I don't want to leave you."
"Jace Herondale go."
"But Clary..."
"Go."
"Fine."
Jace leaves and I grab my notebook I start to draw. I decide to draw Jace with angel wings in the front with Izzy and Alec next to him with Maia, Simon, and Magnus in the back. I make sure to put Magnus closer to Alec just to see if they notice. Just as I finished Jace walks in the room.
"He wanted to help me pick a gift out for Magnus," he scoffed, "That's what Izzy is for not me."
I laughed at him. "He's your parabati of course he's gonna ask you."
"Sure." He says with a wink. He pushes me back on the bed and kisses me.