9~Malec

Alec POV:
I wake up for the 5th time tonight and look over to Magnus who's sleeping peacefully. Ever since we brought Charity home I've been nervous someone or something would come in the middle of the night and take her. I got up and walked in her room and sat down in the rocking chair by her bed. I rock back and forth thinking about how I'm gonna give her the best future I can unlike what me and Magnus had to go through. As I slowly rock back and forth, almost asleep as Charity wakes up.
"Daddy what are you doing?" She asks as she sets up and looks at me.
"I just came to check on you."
"Daddy can I sleep with you and Papa?"
"Of course." I say as I pick her up and carry her into me and Magnus' room and set her inbetween me and Magnus. As we lay down Magnus rolls over and looks at us.
"Well how come we ended up with a extra person in our bed tonight?" He asks as he tickles Charity and tucks her in and scoots her closer so I can lay down. He reaches his arm across so it reaches me and Charity. I hear soft snores from both Magnus and Charity as I whisper.
"I love you both." I say then fall asleep.

HAHHAHA IM BACK AND SUCKIER THAN EVER!! Lol but really my chapters suck. GO FOLLOW BookTrio2K17  and abi1marie1  CAUSE THEY BOTH R AWESOME AF! -Clary_grace_eaton46