3~Malec

Alec POV:
  I nervously wipe my hands down my pants. I asked Magnus out to a fancy dinner tonight. I was planning to propose to him cause I couldn't wait any longer.
  "Hey baby." I hear a voice that sound familiar to me say. I turn around and I see Magnus standing there. He was wearing a dress shirt and pants but of course went heavy on the glitter.
"Hey."
  "So lover boy where are we going to eat?"
"Ummm a fancy place." I smile at the end of this trying to get me off the hook on telling him where we r going.
  "Okay sweet pea(abi1marie1 hahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha, okay continuing)"
"Magnus...."
  He sighed "Fine I'm still working on it."
  "Whatever let's roll."m
     Oh no the page broke🤗
   When we get to the restaurant I rub my hands against my pants again I don't try to it just happens.
  "Ooooh fancy." Magnus says when I open the door for him. I can't help but smile at him. He smiles back.
Once we get sat down and order, I stand up.
  "What are you doing love?" Magnus asks whenever I take his hands and pull him up.
"Magnus Bane, I have loved you forever. And I plan on loving you until I die. You have helped me and my.. our friends so much these past few years and I was so excited whenever you asked me to move in with you two years ago. So what I am trying to say is Magnus will you do me the honers of marrying me?" I ask with happy tears streaming down my face.
He smiles with tears streaming down his face. "Yes Alexander I will marry you."
I release a breath I didn't know I was holding.
  "I love you Magnus."
  "I love you to Alexander".