CHOCOLATE- OS

A boy is shown in college canteen sitting alone... he is an centre of attraction... his deep brown black mixed eye...  thick eyebrow... his physique... his complexion everything is perfect... everyone eyes are staring him only, even boys... wait even boys...Haan... Girls are staring him and boys are staring his chocolates... he is a chocolate lover ... very much craze on chocolates... he do anything for choco's...  Ugh... it's really tempting everyone...

Boy:  don't wry browny... oly few sec...

He starts to sing... "U can read my lips, on a finger tips... (He licks his finger) u can feel my smile come-on my lips (he licks his lips)... an happiness in my eyes... kiss me... close ur eyes..." chalo sanskar... (Yeah the boy is sanskar...) by saying this he tk last piece of Cadbury and about to eat... but before a girl falls on his lap by mistake and his browny slips from his hand...

Sans(irritatingly): what the... but He stops and mesmerised by her looks... her chocolaty brown eyes, button nose, strawberry lips, her long silky hair... aww, she is breath taking... soon reality strikes him... his browny is not in his hand... for him, she did a mistake... nooo, it's a crime...

Sans: Ugh, u idiot duffer don't u have eyes... see bz of u my browny fell on ground... he is about to taste my lips but u... it's all bz of u only...

She is about to ask sorry to him... but after seeing his browny and his face... she felt disgusting... choco were present over his lips, teeth and tip of his nose... she immediately jerk from his lap... she is the girl one who never tasted chocolates in her life... actually she hate chocolates...

Girl: yuck... what's this... even kids are fair better than you... Ugh... I fell on u, chi...

Sans: hey kid just shut ur mouth... dnt u knw to respect elders...

swa: am I kid..? Do u knw who am I..? Look at ur face...

Sans: haan... haan... I knew... first look at you... who allowed you inside of campus... don't u have school now huh...

Girl: youuuu (to herself) shona calm down... she repeats... (Girl is swara)

Sans: wait, now I understood u lost in fancy dress competition (she is in saree) so u run away from ur school... and u forget ur way... dnt wry tell me which school you're studying... (By pointing one boy) this uncle ll take you...he is very good...  

Swa: you disgusting monkey... Did I look alike school girl...

 He looks her from head to toe...Sans: hmm... not fully but ur height....

Swa: u cheap idiot.... she angrily leaves...

Sans: what I did... she oly asked me...

he licks choco in his little finger... Sans: I really have to admit it... she is very cute and sweet more than my browny... he smiles...

————————————————————————-

@ Class room,

Sanskar comes to class... he notices lecturer is interacting with students...

Sans: excuse me mam...

She turns, sanky eyes widen... she is none other than swara... swara angrily glare him...

Swa: you... Sans: oops she is my new lecturer...

Swara smirks looks at his face....Swa: today will allow you inside, but next time I won't... go and sit ur place...

Sanskar nods and enter inside... first row student move and give him some place to sit... Sans:  nooooo... sanky in first row... gosh... never... he take a seat in last row...