Meeting the Poor Sisters (Chapter 1)

Hi im 'lexi moon' and my sister is 'Reona Moon' her nickname is red, she's 18 and I'm 21, we are not those fashion girls or rich girls, we're the total opposite, we're poor and we are thieves, I've been stealing things since I was 4 and she started at 3, we're both fennec foxes that live on the streets of Zootopia, we have stole from thousands, I'm a very shy and I'm a broken girl and when I was a child I watched my parents die in front of my eyes, I'm not very social and I also have depression, I also like singing, dancing, I LOVE FOOD, and nice people, I dislike rich people that are mean, I also dislike Nick and Judy, I'm shy, kind, broken, and sassy and I'm mostly German but I know English.
Red likes stealing, cute boys, singing, being a sneaky thief,
She hates snotty rich people, people that don't help the poor.
she is sassy, she's the jealous type, and she's outgoing,

I'm protective of her. And I'm pansexual which means I really don't care about the gender and I just go off with their personality.

Lexis POV
Me and Red are doing another house. They were rich I mean filthy rich, the thing is we don't mind living on the streets we just like food,

 They were rich I mean filthy rich, the thing is we don't mind living on the streets we just like food,

This is what I'm wearing

This is what Red's wearing

"LEXI, LEXI GET YOUR HEAD OUT OFF THE CLOUDS" red shouted "I CAN hear you! You know I am a fennec fox." I replied
God sometimes this girl drives me crazy.

(Time skip cause I can) 

Once we were done with stealing at least every dime they had, we were back on our ally way "Home sweet home" Red cheered all I do is laugh. I also have lots of secrets, like I'm not just a fennec fox I had a serum injected into me when I was just a little thing, which is good but.....also bad because well I have more senses. Which is good but is also really, really.....sensitive, like behind my ears on the tip of my ears and my tail *sigh* "What you sighin' about?" red asked that's right she doesn't know "Er-um nothing" I replied I don't want her to know she'll freak....

A/n
Hey guys hoped you like this, next chapter will be meeting the others but till then bye bye my nightmares..