First Sitting Ch.2

Ears pinned against the fox's skull and five of his nine tails where in between his legs. Why you may wonder? Well Naruto is scary when he needs to be. And the fox got the full force of it too. And one could tell he's very frightened by his Jinchuuriki right now, since he did back himself into a corner. One thing was for sure that the fox knew, Naruto can be just as scary as Kushina.

"R-right. I got it. Don't leave the house and make sure the kids eat dinner around five."

The Bijuu's voice came out shaky and almost a whimper. But one couldn't blame the beast. Naruto did threaten to let his wife use the Gentle Fist on him if anything happen to his kids or if Kurama broke any major rules. Like not going outside. And if the thought of the Gentle Fist didn't scare the beast, than Saskue's Sharingan and Rinnegan would do the trick. Kurama could even feel the almost killer instinct in Naruto as he warned him.

"Good. Now we'll be back around ten, so make sure the kids are in bed be nine."

As Naruto said this, Kurama only nodded. He knew Naruto was just being a dad, but Kurama was scared because of how scary Naruto can get. The fox never thought in his life he'd find someone scarier than Kushina. But, he had. And it was the child of said woman.

Once Naruto and his wife left, Kurama started to walk out from the corner he had backed himself into. Just as scary as his mother was Kurama's thought, Indeed the fox was scared by his Jinchuuriki. But now he has two brats to look after and Kurama has a feeling that he'll be wishing Naruto didn't ask him.

~~~~~~

So now Kurama lays on the floor with the two kids sitting on the couch, once introduction was over and Naruto praying Himawari off him. She said something about his fur being soft and she didn't want to let go. The two were bored and so was Kurama and the TV seems to keep the kids entertained, but not the fox. Though Kurama wasn't going to complain, the two were quiet, so he hoped to get a quick nap in. And by a quick nap his means closing his eyes for five minutes, then opening them and stopping the bickering from the two about what show to watch. Kurama looked at the clock, it was only 10:20 in the morning.

"Hey Kurama? How did Dad get you to watch us anyway?"

The boy, Boruto asks. The fox lifts his head and sighs. He saw this coming the moment Naruto ask him to babysit and he had prepared himself. Though, if Kurama had it his way, he couldn't tell the boy. But, from observing through Naruto one very bored days, Kurama knows how smart Boruto is. So, if Kurama refused, the boy could do a play on words and get it out of him.

"Your dad need someone to babysit and all other options were out. So, I was the only one he could think of at the time. He woke me up from my nap too."

The two kids were listening. Boruto was leaning forward for his position on the couch, feet planted on the floor. Himawari was leaning over the side of the armrest since she was closest to were Kurama as laying. Boruto raised an eyebrow. It seemed he was thinking, since he placed his hand under his chin and the other on his elbow. A normal thinking position humans use. Kurama used it a few times too. Himawari turned to look at her brother wondering.

"But I thought Dad couldn't let you out?"

Kurama knew this question was coming too. And he didn't really know how to explain this to the kids. Should he tell them or should he lie? Kurama didn't know if he should tell them about the new Jutsu their father found. He wanted too, but Kurama knew the two kids were young. They may not understand if I tell them, was Kurama's thought. So, will it's something he doesn't like doing, Kurama will have to lie to the little ones.

"He's always been able to let me out. Though, there's a small chain that keeps us connected."

'Oh' was Boruto's response. He seemed to believe the little lie and Himawari seemed to believe it too. So, with this out of the way, Kurama lay his head back onto his paws. The two returned to watching TV and some time had passed. There was a strange growl like noise. The fox lifted his head up and looked at the kids.