Brynjolf | Wakey Wakey

(((YOUR POV)))

I woke up to the sound of mother nature, waking Skyrim up and bringing her to life outside my window. Songbirds chirped in harmony and light wind rippled through trees, softly rustling the leaves.

I got out of bed, yawning, and walked over to the window, looking out onto a beautiful lake that sparkled as the suns light danced atop the water.
The lake was dotted with fishing boats and splashes of orange and red where the beautifully unique trees framed the gorgeous landscape.

Riften was a beautiful city that was so often overlooked and misunderstood.

As I was admiring the beauty of my home, a pair of strong, warm hands snaked around my waist, pulling me into a strong embrace, causing me to jump.

"Gods Brynjolf" I breathed "You have to stop sneaking up on me like that"

I looked up at Brynjolf as he hugged me, I had hoped not to wake him as I climbed out of bed, but it seemed the master thief didn't miss anything.

I scanned his strong features. Even though he had just woken up, he was still as radiant as ever. His messy red hair framed his face, falling just past his gorgeous jawline. He was only wearing a pair of trousers, no shirt, and so I could see his collarbones and where they stuck out slightly. My eyes traced down to his chest, defined and muscular, and along a rigid scar he had gained when he got on the wrong side of an imperial archer. His green eyes were stunning, like a pair of priceless emeralds that any thief would die to get their hands on.

But the real treasure was Brynjolf's heart. And I had stolen it.

"It's who we are lass" Brynjolf replied, his chuckle was low and it hummed through me. His voice was even sexier when he'd just woken up. "Although I didn't honestly expect to be able to sneak up on you without you noticing. You're getting slow."

I spun around so that I was facing him and looked up into his eyes with mock anger.

"I am not getting slow" I said to the handsome thief, trying to look as stern as possible.

"Hmmm" Brynjolf hummed, his voice low. "Shall we test that theory?"

Brynjolf grabbed me with his strong arms and I squealed, he shoved me down onto our double bed and straddled me so that I was pinned down, beginning to tickle me mercilessly, targeting each and every one of my weak spots that he knew so well. He carried on for at least fifteen seconds and by this point I was laughing so hard, tears were forming in the corners of my eyes.

"Bryn-" I said breathlessly, trying and failing to stop laughing as my partner persisted to tickle me. "Bryn stop"

Brynjolf did as I asked, and smiled down at me with a gorgeous smile. He didn't move from his position so he was still sitting on me. To anyone else we probably would have looked like idiots but my god was he hot.

"Get off me Brynjolf" I pouted, laughing slightly.

Instead of moving, Brynjolf stayed right where he was, pressed himself against me and leaned down to deliver a soft, sweet kiss that I would have liked to last forever. He nibbled on my bottom lip and I smiled slightly as I melted into him, his hips grinding slightly on mine, sending waves of butterflies through my stomach.

The kiss went on for some time, and part of me was aching to go further. As much as I'd have liked to stay at home and make love to the handsome thief all day, we both had work to do.

"We've got work to do" I whispered with a smile.

Brynjolf groaned and moved from his straddle position, flopping down on the bed next to me.

"Let's stay at home today lass" Brynjolf pleaded, his accent was thick and sexy and it melted me.

"You know we cant. We've got a thieves guild to manage"

Brynjolf groaned at my sensible comment.

"To oblivion with the guild" he joked softly, snaking his arms around my waist so that he was spooning me and holding me tightly. "You're mine today"

I chuckled and decided that an uninterrupted day with the man I loved sounded like my own slice of heaven. I gave in.

"Fine" I huffed.

The thief chuckled and planted soft kisses down my neck and shoulders. I felt an electric current run through me each and every time his lips connected with my skin.

"So what are we going to do all day?" I asked Brynjolf.

I couldn't see his expression, but I knew that Brynjolf was grinning.

"I have one or two ideas"