38

Call Tae

[Yes] no

'Kookie? It's 5 am. I dont even get up until 6:30'

'S-sorry. I didn't really know when you got up. I could have just waited until 7 because thats usually when you text me, but I got no sleep and I-'

'It's ok, I'm just grumpy. I thought you've been sleeping better lately? What's the matter?'

'I-I miss him. I was doing so good, but when I talked to Yoongi it was like it had just happened. A-and I-I-um... I just.. I want him back.'

'it's ok. Don't cry. It's fine'

'I-I can't. I usually don't, but not having him around hurts so much'

'I know, I'm sorry'

'You don't know Tae... I miss him. I miss him so much

. I miss his giant cheeky smile and his laugh. I miss how he clapped when he laughed or lightly nudged whoever he was with. I miss how his eyes smiled too. I miss his backhugs and forehead kisses- Yoongi didn't like it, but it meant nothing to him anyways. I miss his soft voice. I miss messing​ around in dance practice and choir with him. I miss his random texts checking in on me and him singing me to sleep. God, I'd give anything to hear him sing again. I miss how embarrassed he'd get when our families would have dinner together because his parents told the funniest stories. I miss him dragging me to Yoongi's basketball games and being the most obnoxious one there. I miss holding his hand, even though I always complained about skinship, I miss having him close. I-I just miss all of him. I miss every bit of his life that came with. I miss Jimin'

'Wait..'

'A-and I feel so stupid because I lock myself in my room, expecting him to knock on my door at any moment to comfort me, b-but am always greeted with silence around me. E-every time I think Im getting better... Every time I text you... I remember why I was sad in the first place'