CHAPTER ONE|V&V; PART SIX

Valerie was completely out of her comfort zone

Valerie was completely out of her comfort zone. At the moment, the brunette was in awe over Cheryl's humongous house. Veronica had somehow convinced Valerie to tag along to the Blossom's party with her Betty and Archie.

"So, it's past my bedtime so I'm ju-," The brunette was loudly cut off by the red widow of Riverdale.

"It's game time at Chez Blossom, kiddies. We're going old-school tonight."

Cheryl was dressed in a tight red dress. Valerie couldn't fathom why her suspect, Cheryl, was throwing a party. Valerie believed that you can grieve in many ways, but Cheryl's way just seemed suspicious. That's why she's a suspect Valerie thought to herself.

"Seven Minutes in Heaven."

Valerie's eyes widened. Valerie needed to get out of here and she wanted out fast.

"Who wants to tryst in the Closet of Love first? My vote is 'A' for Archie.
Anyone care to second it? - Wait, actually - Yes, Andrews! Yes."

"Alright.Gather round, kids. Let's see who's riding the ginger stallion tonight."

"Oh, no way! It's clearly pointing to The new girl." A boy named Reggie pointed to Veronica.

Valerie breathed out a sigh of relief when she noticed the bottle pointing towards her cousin.

"This should be fun." Cheryl smirked.

"Um I'm not doing this." Veronica shook her head and valerie found herself doing the same.

"That's up to you.
But, if you don't, house rules decree the hostess gets to take your turn."

Valerie notices the glimpse of panic in her cousin's eye that is soon quickly covered with an unreadable smile.

"Nailed it!"

"Yes, my fist will be nailed square in your face if you don't shut up, Reggie!" Valerie rolls her eyes as she trudges back to her seat on the couch.

At the same moment, Betty leaves.