Almost But Not Quite...

Everligh🔥

I walked into the living room area it was really pretty. I must admit he really was doing well without me it sickened me BTW. We walked over to a big soft looking couch and sat down. All of a sudden I heard a high pitched voice say "babeeeee!" And then Nate yelled "yah?" Back up hmmm who is that?

Then a fake Barbie looking wannabe walked downstairs with the sluttiest outfit I had ever seen in my life on. She was wearing this tight VERY revealing hot pink croptop on with these booty shorts that looked like underwear on with these hot pink stilletos on then when she saw me she gave me that 'eww its a slut' look like CAN I HELP YOU she had lip and boob and butt injections because even Nicki Manaj's butt is not that big and Kylie Jenner's lips aren't that big too and she had this hot pink lipstick on and like a cake on her face as makeup. "Nate who's the slut?" It said then Nate said "Babe this is (gco) " IM TANA AND GUESS WHAT IM HIS EX IM IN HIS HOUSE DO YOU HAVE A PROBLOM LAST TIME I CHECKED I COULD THROW YOU ACROSS THE ROOM AND CRACK THAT MASK YOU CALL CONCEALER AND MAKEUP OFF YO UGLY RAT FACE AND POP THOSE BALLOONS YOU CALL LIPS, BUTT, AND BOOBS TO OK SO FIX YO SELF BEFORE I FIX YOU FOR YOU!" I yelled.

"Excuse me but me and my best friends could kick your a.s!" It said again.

*sigh* guess I have to teach her a lesson.

"LOOK TRICK ME AND MY CREW CAN JACK YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS UP OK AND I MEAN ALL WEEKEND LONG!" (Get it did you get it jack and all weekend long😂😂😂 OK I'll go home.

Then she charged at me and must I say she has some balls for doing that so then I hmmm slung her to the ground slapped, kicked, punched, And spit on her. Let's see who won I got out with out a sweat or scratch hmm.

"TANA YOU HURT MY GIRLFRIEND I CANT BELIVE YOU YOU ARE SUCH A SLUTT!" Nate yelled.

My world stopped my tattos started tingling saying they wanted to kill him. But I kept them down and told them no

See he never loved you. No one did I mean you are as he said a slut.

Luna said. I ran and ran till I got to the one house I knew and that was Vanessa's house.

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

I am mad at Nate though I wrote it like😑

Any who I will show y'all all of the people and stuff next chapter so yah byede