-Co Writer Audition-

So here is my audition for Smol_firecracker to be her co-writer its gonna be good!

Teagans p.o.v

"Come on babe im sorry!" said my new ex Jack Gilinsky

"How about you try that with
someone else like Madison That 12 year old looking thot!" i yelled as i got in my car and drove off.

I drove to my best friend Hayes's house he would let me stay there i just know it.

When i got there i got out and knocked i wanted to break down then hayes opened the door.

"Whats wrong?" he said as i fell into his arms crying

"I just wanna go shower please!"

"Sure go get some of my chlothes and you can."

"Ok thank you so much hayes yourbso nice."

"I know i know"

-after her shower-

I walked into the kitchen and then i grabbed a water bottle sobi wouldnt be dehydrated while crying.

I walked into the bathroom next and closed and licked the door i grabbed the razor and some pills i had a choice suicide or live.

What did i have to live for i mean my live is gone and oh god im gonna do it.

I opened the bottle and cut myself a bunch of times then i swallowed the pills and then i layed in the bath and i let the water run i didnt have a care in the world the sleeping pills took over me and i fell asleep.

Hayes p.o.v

I was watching t.v when i heardb the water running but Teagan just got out of the shower injogged up the stairs and knocked on the door

"Yo!"

No answer.

"Te!"

Still no answer.

"Teagan!"

When i heard nothing i got chills i started banging and pushing and hitting the door after a while i busted the door open.

I saw my best friend and crush in the tub looking pale.

"Teagan No!"

I picked her up and put her in the car.

"Oh god oh god Teagan why?!"

I yelled as i sped to the hospital.

When i got there i pucked her up and ran in there

"Help she tried to commit suicide help me please!" i yelled as tears were streaming down my face.

After they took her back i broke down and just started pacing and crying and pulling on my hair.

I felt like my world was crashing down she was the one who saved me when i self harmed i just cant have her gone i would literally kill myself.

I knew she was unstable but i didnt care enough to just watch her at all times i could have saved her but i didnt.

-5 hours later-

"Teagan Foyer!"
They yelled

"Thats me im her family whats going on?!"

I asked frantically.

"Well shes ok but she did try to commit suicide but shes ok and can go home tomorrow."

Thank god.

Teagans p.o.v

Im awake and fine well notvreally.

What would hayes think?

I mean i never mind.

I didnt know if this was real or some wicked dream that would soon be over.

I just looked up and then back at my hands.

I heard the door open and saw Those same camo green sweatpants and knew exactly who it was.

Hayes.

"Hey Teagan."

He said breaking the silence.

"Im sorry." i whispered.

"For what?" he asked.

"I almost made you kill yourself hayes i know exactly what you were thinking im your best friend hayes i know what your capable of i know what you wouldve done and how everyone would react."

I said then sighed.

"Teagan yes i would have. And its because without you i cant live. You saved me and you would have killed me and i would have been fine with that and Teagan when you die im gonna die too because i cant live knowing your dead. I had my world crashing down. I did the only thing i knew you told me to do and that was to pray and i did and i never have prayed so hard or much in my entire life."

He said.

I looked up at him

"I said this and mean this beacause i love you."

He said.

"I love you too hayes."

I said.

He came over and kissed me.

It was the best feeling ever.

After he pulled away i touched my lips and smiled i was smiling and blushing so hard i saw his cheeks redden.

He then asked me out and i said yes.