Im So Calm Rn😂

Tanas P.O.V

As soon as I pulled up Vannesa stared me up and down then out of nowhere she screamed "TANA!!!!" Then engulfed me in a giant bear hug then a guy walked up to the door as I took a closer look and saw NASHYYYYYY!!!!

I engulfed him in a giant bear hug and started crying. Hey I might be evil but I still have emotions Lol.

After we talked and caught up on a lot of stuff like life and stuff so turns out they have a KID!

And nash also invited his brother over to hang and for me to re-meet him.

I mean I knew him when I wasent in the asylum but he said he's changed a lot since he was 13 HES 19 NOW AND I AM TOO so 6 years could do ya some justice! i hope.

So were waiting and Vannessa gave me so e of the stuff she bought me like clothes wise cuz I don't have a place to stay because my parents said since I was basically POSSESED I was a child of Satan and they didn't want anything to do with me so yah. So she gave me this

And might I say I looked BAWAMB! So a couple muinets of me on my new Iphone 7 she bought me😏 there was a knock on the door while they cuddled I yelled "ILL GET IT JUST KEEP SUCKING EACH OTHERS FACES OFF WHILE I TRY TO EAT AND NOT BARF OK!?"

god I love those kids.

I opened the door and saw a pizza guy "$24.86 please." He said I gave her money and when she started asking for a tip I slammed the door on her face.

Then I set it all down then Nash's phone started ringing then I grabbed it and it said 'Hayes😑🔫'

Lol he's still funny.

Then I picked it up and said "New Phone Who Dis?!"

Then he yelled "TANA!!!" Then I yelled in a sweet voice "Yes Benjiman!!?!"

Then he said "I'm outside so could ya open da door and NEVER call me that again!?"

"Ok boo!"

"Oh so we calling each otha boo now." He said

"Shut up I'm coming!" I said

Then I walked outside and saw him he looked sooooo good now

Then he looked at me up and down and said

"Wow its been too long."

"I know right."

Then he said the cutest thing to me.

"You are the most prettiest girl I have ever seen."

Then nash yelled "The baby pooped sooooo(gco"

"I'll get it ya turd" I yelled then walked where he was
OH MY FREAKING FRICK FRACK PATTY WACK THIS BABY IS SOOO CUTEEEEEWW!!!!!😍😘😍😘😍💖💖💖😬😬😬😬

"I'll get it ya turd" I yelled then walked where he was OH MY FREAKING FRICK FRACK PATTY WACK THIS BABY IS SOOO CUTEEEEEWW!!!!!😍😘😍😘😍💖💖💖😬😬😬😬

I set her on the changing table and changed her. Then I put her in a pink onsie and played her down for a nap then Vannessa came in.

"Girl she looks just like you!" I said

"I know and she also is really sassy and really fiesty like her aunt!" She laughed and I joined in.

Then we hugged

"Vannessa skate he called me a(gco)

" No let's go in me and Nash's room and talk."

"OK."

When we got in there I told her everything then me and her teleported to his house.

Yes she has the tattoos too.

Then she busted in

"WERE BACK BETCH!"
👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

WASSUP YALL!!

So Vannessa is played by one of my squad members
Baby2ksBae so yah and if y'all want a character just ask and then go to the last chapter for the information.

Btw I AM SOOOOO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATEING SO PLZZZ DONT BE MAD AND YAH IM GONNA TRY TO UPDATE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE CUZ THIS BOOK IS REALLY GROWING SO YAH BYEEEE!!!!