chapter 1

Your p.o.v
I'm finally here...I'm in L.A !! My cousin ian convinced me to move here and join him on smosh. I was hesitant at first but i eventually came around and agreed. I'm currently waiting on ian and anthony to pick me up so they can show me around smosh headquarters. I've only been in L.A for a few days but I'm really liking the weather. Back where i lived it was cold and rainy. " Yo !! Cousin !!" I look up and see ian and Anthony hanging out of Ian's car. I run over to them and hop in the back seat. "Hey (m/n). " anthony said. " Hey !!" I said buckling in. " How you like living in L.A so far ?" Ian asks. " Its nice..and my neighbor is really sweet...loud..but sweet. " I say. " You did make a noise complaint ?" Anthony says. "No...he gets enough of those.." I say. They laugh and we continue talking till we make it to the building. We park the car and get out..we head to the building and walk in. I look around and see how big it is.."This place is huge !!" I say. "No...your just tiny."Anthony says. Him and ian laugh, "Stop laughing at me." I say pouting. " Aww..how cute." Ian says pinching my cheeks. "What are you guys doing ?" I look over and see a girl with blonde hair . " Hey Courtney...this is my cousin (m/n). " Ian says. " Hi I'm courtney..the girl with the black hair is olivia...the tall nerdy looking guy is noah...the nice dressed guy is keith and the tall blonde is shane.." She says pointing everyone out. " Why am i the nerdy looking guy ?" Noah says. " You kinda nerdy lookin..." Keith says chuckling. They start laughing and talking amongst themselves. " Guys..(m/n) is the new member of smosh." Anthony said. " Thats awesome !! Welcome to smosh (m/n) !!" Olivia said. " We can show you around if you want ." Noah said. "That would be great !! Thank you !!" I say. " No problem ..come on."keith says. I follow them but stay near the back. I hope everyone can accept me...