chapter 2

Your p.o.v
     I have been working at smosh so far for the past few weeks and everyone is so accepting . I'm currently cleaning up around my neighbors place. He was in a horrible accident , I've been visiting him and looking after his home. While I'm cleaning i hear a knock at the door. I go to answer it but no one is there. I hear the knocking and realize its coming from my door. I poke my head out and look around...i see the smosh squad knocking on my door. " Are you sure he is home ?" Courtney asks. "I dont know.." Kieth says. "Maybe we should come back later." Noah says. I chuckle and step out. "I'm over here." I say . They lok at me and start freaking out. "Then whose door is this?" shane asks. " Calm down , that's still my door ...I'm just helping my neighbor ." I say laughing afterwards. They all calm down and walk towards me . " Is your neighbor here ?" Olivia asks. " No...sadly he was in an accident and is in the hospital.." I say looking down. "We are sorry to here that...were you guys close ?" Noah asks. "He was my first friend i made when i moved here. He was very kind and generous , plus he does youtube too." I say smiling. "Thats cool..and its awesome your helping him while he is in the hospital." Kieth says. I nod , i turn around and shut and lock the door. I walk over to my door and unlock it..i walk inside and hold the door gesturing them to come in. They walk in and take off their shoes before stepping on my carpet. "You guys hungry or thirsty ?" I ask. They shake their heads and get comfortable on my couch and chairs. "Your place is really neat.." Courtney says. "Your chairs are so soft too." olivia says bouncing a bit. I giggle under my breath and walk towards my fridge grabbing a bottle of water , i walk into the living room and sit down in an empty chair. "Why are you guys here anyway ?" I ask. "1, we wanted to visit you. " Courtney says. "2, we wanted see your home." kieth says. "3, we came to tell you about smosh winter games again."Noah says. "Winter games again ?" I ask really confused."yeah , its where we go up to the mountains and stay in a lodge and play abunch of games on 2 different teams that ian and anthony choose."shane says. "Oh...ok." I say understanding now. "So are you coming?" Noah asks. "I dont know...if ian wants me come then sure.." I say giving a tiny smile. They all slump down while hanging their heads. "What's wrong ?!" I ask a bit worried."you cant keep doing that."olivia says. "Doing what ?" I ask tilting my head. "That !!" Courtney screams. I flinch and look even more confused. "Stop being so darn cute." noah says. I deadpan and just look at them. I'm about to say something but i hear another knock at my door. I get up and go answer it , i open it and see ian and anthony standing there. "Hey cuz!!" Ian says letting himself in. "Hey (m/n)." Anthony says walking in. When we get to the living room they all say hi to each other. "So why are you guys here?" Ian asks. " Came to ask (m/n) if he was coming to join smosh winter games again."keith says. "Woah...i dont know. Some of the games are a bit dangerous and i dont want him getting hurt."ian says. "Oh come on ian!! Please?!?!" I ask. I give ian my big puppy dog eyes. ".......sigh....fine...but you cant play in the games...but you can help."He says. Me and the smosh squad jump up and down excited. This should be fun!!

( hey sorry for not updating often. And if you haven't noticed yet , yes craig or miniladd is your neighbor. I wanted atleast one of the boys in the story . plus since craig was in that car accident i just want to write more of him. I hope he is ok and that he is getting lots of rest . along with jay , i hope he will be ok and that he everyone has him and mini in their hearts and mind. )