chapter 3

Your p.o.v
  "So your sure your going to be ok ?" I ask my neighbor Craig. "You worry to much , my mom is on her way to help take care of me. You just go and have fun." He says chuckling after. "Ok..but I'll call and check on you." I say getting ready to leave. " i would be worried if you didnt." He says laughing after. I smile and walk outside seeing the squad in a van. I walk over to it and put my bags in the back. I hop into the van and we are off to smosh winter games again !! Some point during it noah pulled out a camera and started recording. "So how do you feel about you first smosh games ?" Noah asks me. "I'm really excited and pumped to be able to help!!" I say throwing my fist up but hitting the ceiling. I pull my hand down and hold it. "Poor thing , give momma your hand." Mari says grabbing my hand. "You have to be more careful little duckling." she says. Everyone laughs at her and how silly she is being. "Wait , why am i a duckling ?" I ask. " Cause your tiny and cute , like a duckling."Shane says. I cross my arms and start pouting , "I'm not a duckling." I say under my breath. Everyone laughs and noah pats my head.
       Time skip
We make it to big bear cabin and we take our stuff in and get settled in. Once I'm done putting my stuff up i feel to big hands wrap around my waist and then I'm lifted into the air."Tiny (m/n) !!! I've got you !!" Wes screams spinning around. I start laughing at how silly he is. Wes usually picks me up cause I'm so tiny compared to him. "You better stop spinning before he throws up on you." courtney says laughing after. Wes puts me down and pats my head. "Come on (m/n) , lets get some hot chocolate." She says grabbing my hand and running. Everyone is so nice to me , but i feel like something is off......i just cant tell what...
( sorry if its short)