Normal day

You are currently sitting in history class. Professor was babbling something about French revolution.You just couldn't listen.You thought about your best friend Mika.He is in Japan and he is waiting his cousin to come back in Japan after four years of studying aboard.Mika hasn't texted you or called you in like three days.Yeah...you understand Japan is interesting and those time zones but cam on just one small ,,hi how are you'' couldn't kill him!Your thoughts interrupted bell ringing.FINALLY classes are over for today.Walking down the halls and admiring beauty of your high school was your hobby.You are going in language high school.Basically,five times in a week Russian and four times in a week English.And not to mention grammar and poetry classes on your native language every day.Yeah,sometimes it is real pain in the ass but you loved it!High school is really old and big.Everything looks like it is from 18th century!And library is huge!You loved library the most!When you exited your school you started running to the bus station to catch bus to the center of town.Reason why you were going in town?Because of training! duh! I mean who is going in center to have some fun whit friend?!Nobody!you said sarcastically to yourself.After hundred years you finally were in your dance club.You quickly put on your heels and started warming up in heels(it is struggle running in heels trust me).It is really weird to dance without Mika.Today you were practicing latino formation whit girls.They are all younger than you but you never felt age gap between you and your lil friends(you are almost the tallest there).So while warm up you were chatting but then Victoria or Vica,couch from Russia shouted enough talking girls let's work you stopped talking. Everyone  took their places and music started playing.You let music lead you and Vica's counting of rhythm.,,Strech your arms,be elegant''you heard Vica talking.You honestly prefer classic dances like English and Vienna waltz,tango,slowfox etc.The rest of training was normal:repeating choreography,if you talk too much than do squats.
***time skip***
Laying in bed was your favourite thing on earth after tiring day.You let your thoughts drift of and as you starting falling in peaceful slumber you heard your phone buzzing.
Random idiot:
HELLLLOOOO PANDA HOW ARE YOUUUUUU?!
Emo panda:
MIKA I WILL KILL YOU DO YOU KNOW WHAT'S THE TIME AND DO YOU HAVE BFF?!WHAT AM I HERE?!TOILET?CHAIR?AAAA?
btw I am fine
Random idiot
I see ya are tired so I guss I won't tell you that I'm on my way to home right now...
Emo panda:
WTF really?why?
Random idiot:
Gtg ttyl gn
Emo panda:
Ugh okey I am coming tomorrow at your place
You set your phone on desk and feel asleep thinking what's going on whit that boy...