My Ninety Day Prince (ManxBoy Mpreg)

Well my fluffy Teddy Bears here is my newest story.With all honesty I hope you guys like this story. There is slight crossdressing.

Enjoy!

~Hazel~

"Mother I don't understand" I said looking at my parents in a confused manner.Mother just sent me a smile while Dad gave me a sympathetic look.

"Ok you know that we don't have much money....So I talked to the Queen and she has agreed to let you be a chef" Mother said and suddenly I realized what she was saying.

"Mother! You want to make money off of me?" I asked. My older brother Austin frowned.

"Son understand that you will have a better life" Father said and I shook my head.

"I like living here with my family I don't want to work for the royal family" I said.

"you will see us it's ok" My sister Sandy said.

"fine whatever" I said.

"great because we already volunteered you" Mom said and I shook my head.

"go pack your best clothes and fix yourself up" Sandy said and I nodded.

Maybe this did sound like a good idea. Im from a very poor village and..I don't have money so we get home schooled.

Oh..Hi I'm Hazel Rolynn Camp. I'm 14 years old. Big light brown eyes. Pouty pink lips My hair is naturally curly and stops at my middle back but when straightened it stoos at the bottom of my butt oh and my hair is blonde . And I'm not tall at 5'0.

I packed my best stuff I put on my best outfit and I fixed myself. I walked into the living room with my things.

"you ready to go?" Mother asked and I nodded. We got into our old car and started a 4 hour drive to the castle.

"It's ok little brother we'll visit all the time" Austin said and I nodded.

I laid my head on Austin's shoulder and passed out. When I awoke I was being shaken gently. I cracked one eye open to see I was at the castle it was dark time and it looked like a royal celebration was going on.

"you're here" Mother said and I grabbed her hand walking up to the castle. I was met with thousands of royal people and townsmen.

What is going on?

I followed my Mother until she came to an abrupt stop.

"where is my love?" A deep raspy voice asked.

"Hazel?" And I stood beside my mother to see...

"uh Mother why is the prince calling me his love?" I asked looking at her.

"because you're here to be his wife"

"wait hold on what who?" I asked. Then the Queen stepped up.

"Hazel you are here to wed my son Prince Xander" She said and my mouth dropped.

"Mother....You volunteered me to be wife?" I asked and mother nodded smiling.

"well Hazel-" She started.

"No" I cut her off.

"I am not going to be his wife I'm too young" I said.

"but Mother you promised me him" Prince Xander pouted.

"hold on son" The King said.

"how old are you Hazel?" The king asked.

"14 how old is he?" I asked.

"17"

"Hazel you already here just come in" And I groaned but walked in and this house HUGE.

"oh my gosh" I said and I felt arms wrap around my waist making me frown.

"uh Xander?"

"yes my love?"

"don't touch me" I said and followed the guy showing my room.

"you hurt Prince Xander feelings" He said.

"mmm he'll get over it" I said.

Soo!! Here is my new story MNDP how do you like it? I love it.

Don't say you think it involves underage stuff but.....Oh well.

Tell me what do you think. I love it <3!

Stay fluffy my Teddy Bears.

-GabeOut <3