New school. But is it a new you?

The green bus pulled up at the cream wooden bus stop, hitting the pavement viscously, the doors opened quickly putting the rest of the bus in full view. "Child return please" Becks said shoving over her money in the old wrinkly hand of the bus driver. "there you go love" he replied passing over the bus ticket. Her mouth opened reliving her white perfect teeth. Becks turned around, loads of eyes were looking at her of all shapes and sizes. There was a couple of spare seats, there was two by themselves, Becks plumped herself down onto the red ripped seat shoving her bag onto the seat beside her.

The bus started to pull away from the pavement making a horrible grinding sound. "this is going to be a long day" she murmured to herself. Bleep bleep her phone went Hey, have a good day at Parkinson high! Missing you loaddds! See you soon! Love Millie x. Millie was a old friend of Becks' from Kingston's her old school. Nobody from Becks old school new why she left, she just did, nobody's knows her secret just yet.

Someone suddenly is standing over Becks, it was a him, Becks just started at him for a while, his brown glistening hair was covering one of his beautiful brown eyes. The mysterious boy was wearing black skinny jeans and a rolling stones t-shirt and a half smile on his face showing a dimple. "hey, is it ok if I sit here?" He asked looking down at the seat below him covered by Becks bag. "uh yeah urm of course" Becks replied stumbling on her words like it was a new language. She moved her arm over to her bag showing her thin small arm, she drags her bag off the seat making it hit the floor violently. The boy sat down on the ripped seat next to Becks. "Hi I'm Charlie" the boy mumbled , showing his hand out in front of him, it was slightly tanned. "Hi, I'm Becky, but you can call me Becks" she replies putting her hand out grabbing his. He shook it and smiled reviling his dimple again. "Are you new I've not seen you around before?" the cute boy said in a husky voice "yeah, I'm starting year 11 unfortunately" she replied not being able to look at him. What if he finds out? What if they all find out? Everyone will hate me! All these thoughts were buzzing around in her mind, her palm started to get sweaty. "Well hi I'm Charlie" the boy replied, "Oh hi I'm Becky, but you can call me Becks, um, that's if you want" Becks mumbled back, while her white pearl like tooth was hooked over her lip biting softly into it.

Finally the bus came to a sudden stop flinging all of its passengers slightly of there seats. Becks turned her head slightly and looked out the window which had  graffiti scribbled all over it. In front of her was a massive building made out of a light stone. There were small windows dotted all around the school all different shapes. "Here we are" smiled Charlie. Becks jumped, she had completely forgot he was beside her. Charlie grabbed her by the arm and guided her towards the exit of the green, scabby bus.