First Anniversary

We've been dating for three years now. Life moved on as we grew older and wiser about life. SinB was the first to be married out of the three of us. It's silly because we always assumed it would be Eunha instead.

"Yah you and SinB have the perfect lives and here I am without a boyfriend," she sighed.

I laughed.

"You know that boy who's a year younger than us?" I asked.

"The one who plays tennis with me?"

I nodded.

"I think he likes you," I said.

She covered my mouth and looked around to make sure no one heard me.

"Yah! He's a kid!"

I laughed and removed her hand.

"Stop looking for older men when the right one is in front of you. Besides he's cute," I said.

"Who's cute huh?"

Yoongi came behind me and ruffled my hair.

"Yah!" I shouted.

"Your girlfriend thinks Sungyeol is cute," Eunha snitched.

I glared at her.

"Wah and on our special day too," he said disapprovingly.

"That's because you never celebrated your monthly anniversaries before or even your yearly ones. Y/N's fed up with you not being cute," she teased, adding fuel to the flame.

I hit her shoulder before looking at him.

"She's lying I never said that," I said defensively.

"Ah I see. Y/N I can't walk you home today because I have to help out with piano club. Call me when you get home okay?"

He stood up and walked away. I sighed with my head down.

"You didn't say it but you were thinking it," she said.

"Well it would be nice to do something here and there but he's just not that type of boyfriend and I don't want to push it," I said.

"Girl! All ladies need a little attention and lovey dovey moments! You're not asking much for just a bit of his time," she said.

"I know... I'm just...let's not talk about it. I'm heading home now," I said as I grabbed my bag. "Good luck with Sungyeol."

I purposely teased her before leaving. It wasn't as if I wasn't happy or satisfied with our relationship. I just wanted to celebrate our anniversaries. I'm sentimental but to him, as long as we're together, he's okay with it and that much I understood. I sighed.

"Maybe I should just treat myself to ice cream," I said to myself as I turned the left corner instead.

As I walked into the ice cream shop, I ordered a scoop of my favorite flavor and an additional scoop of Yoongi's favorite. After paying, I walked out and a little boy walked up to me with a red rose in his hand.

"Noona, a strange man told me to give this to because you're a pretty lady," he said as he stuck out the rose.

I took it and smiled.

"Ah thank you," I said as I bent down to his level. "Who's the strange man?"

He shook his head vigorously.

"I have to go now," he said as he waved innocently and ran off.

I chuckled to myself before standing back up. I smelled the flower and smiled to myself.