16.

Keith's POV
I walk up the stairs to the roof dressed in a baggy grey sweatshirt and black jeans. I open the door to the roof and see Lance crouched over a plant watering it. "What are you doing?" I say chuckling. Still squatting, he looks up and smiles wide.
"Feeding my children." I walk over and sit down next to him. "Don't want them to die while I'm gone..." he trails off. "So, why did you want to meet up here?" I stand up and walk to the edge of the roof, sit down on the ledge and dangle my feet. Lance follows and sits next to me. I lace my fingers with his and stare down at the cars passing below us.
"You are leaving soon, and I talked to your mission leader and asked if there was anyway I could come with..." I feel Lance staring at me angrily. "He said no..." Lance's grip gets tight.
"I understand you don't want me to go, I don't want to leave you either."I look up and see Lance smiling back."but you can't interfere like that!" Lance pulls me into an embrace and I feel my face get warm. I don't hug him back in fear I might cry again. Memories come back from last year; The day we first met, Our first kiss, Our first Breakup...
"Promise me you'll come back." Lance holds me tighter and I can feel his heartbeat.
"I promise." I slowly wrap my arms around Lance and hug him back. In the streets below, a car honks. The driver rolls down their window and shouts, 'Yall Cute!' at us. I start to shake from holding in my laughter and then I snort. I cover my mouth and laugh harder. Lance laughs loudly and obnoxiously at my snort. I playful shove him but he continues to laugh. "Didn't you hear? You're cute!" he says before kissing me mid-laugh.

     We finally stop laughing and I look at my phone.
     "Shit, Im late!" I stand up, pushing lance over, and sprint to the roof door. I run up to the door, expecting it to open, and smash my nose into it. I fall flat on my back and all the air is knocked out of me. I slowly sit up and feel Lance by my side.
     "Oh my god! You're bleeding!" Lance helps me sit up all the way; I wipe my nose and see blood is pouring down. "Are you okay??" I ignore Lance and stand back up, wiping away all the blood from my nose. I push against the door, it doesn't budge.
     "We're locked out."
________________________
Happy Valentine's Day!❤
Lmao im single and all my friends are dating people so im home alone writing and doing homework :)