17.

Keith's POV
     "I swear I didn't lock it." I try to tell Lance. Lance grabs my face and attempts to clean up the blood. "Are you listening? We're locked out!"
     "But you're hurt." he protests.
     "Im fine, really. Now help me get the door open." Lance sighs and tries pulling on the door, once again, it doesn't move. "Lets try calling for someone." I reach in my pocket only to grab air. I dig in the other pocket, nothing. I look up and see Lance near the edge of the building again. He cups his hands over his mouth and starts yelling into the street.
     "HELP US, WE ARE STU-" I clamp my hand over his mouth and shut him up.
     "Not what I meant smart-ass." Lance flashes me a cocky smile. "Now give me your phone, I left mine in the room. Lance shoves his hand in his sweatshirt pocket. I wait for him to take out his phone and when he doesn't I start to get worried.
     "I don't have it." he says flatly. I sigh and sit down on the rough concrete. "Guess we're skipping class today." Lance comes down to my level and makes eye contact with me. His blue eyes are filled with excitement. "Now I can spend my whole day with my favourite person."

     We sit on the roof watching the sun rise, waiting for someone to find us. Eventually the sun rises and we become bored. I look around for food and find a small red cooler with two Cokes, three bottles of water and a peanut butter sandwich. "Who just leaves this stuff up here?" Lance asks while taking a bottled water out of the cooler. I shrug and continue searching the roof for useful items.
     "Isn't there a fire escape?" I think out loud. I look over all the edges of the building. "This is how people die ya know? Because building don't follow code!" I feel Lance wrap his arms around me, calming me down. I let out a sigh and hug back.
     "What's the rush? Someone will find us sooner or later, lets enjoy this while we can." I hug Lance tighter. A loud bang comes from behind us. We both turn around and see an old radio/CD player with a CD inside. I quickly look over the edge of the building, no one there. Lance hits play on the radio and I give him a look. She shrugs defensively. You Da One by Rihanna starts playing. Lance grabs my hand and starts twirling me around while singing along to Rihanna. "You got me smiling all the time!!!" he screams. He dips me and I turn up the volume with one hand holding onto him. He pulls me forward and I kiss him. The CD starts to skip but I lift my leg up during our kiss, kicking the radio fixing the scratch.
_______________
I haven't updated in so long, hope you enjoy.