Idea #33

Alex was just an ordinary girl, Keyword: WAS. She was just a quiet girl not wanting to be noticed and would rather be doing things than socialize to a bunch of people's that is below to her,but not to be offensive,she is after all,a very intelligent girl,since she was able to walk on her own. In her childhood,rather than playing with the other children,you can see her on the windowsill reading a book,any kind of book,that would offer her knowledge,as a child,she was more interested in reading and learning than playing with other children,which many would consider a sad childhood by many people,whether it be a child,teenager,adult or a old person. She is very harsh,cold and calculating to basically every person,she have met,but underneath that façade,which will take you years to crack and see through it, she is actually very nice,compassionate,sweet and easygoing. Alex knows many things, like for instance,she knows many languages,6,909 to be exact,that's all of our languages,knows karate,judo,taekwando,street fighting and parkour,have many award of her being first and a champion,so to say,you can basically say,that this girl is the definition of 'perfection' but like they always say, ' nobody's perfect ' for she have flaws too,like a normal being. For her looks,which many girls in her school envies and boys fall in love. She have a very stunning black eyes and a short black hair,that only goes in her shoulders with a hourglass body along with a natural tan skin,due to her doing exercises,which got her a few muscular parts. When the autobots,mind you,ALL OF THE AUTOBOTS along with a few decepticons. Suddenly shrink in size  into the size of a human baby,no thanks to wheel jack. And the autobots with the decepticons,finding themselves in a box,which  got picked up by a human girl,Alex. Unknowingly,the autobots and decepticons alike have been starting to get attached to this human girl.