Chapter : 1

Hey guys this story is joint venture so we hope you all will like this ...

- LoveManan123 & MahiMaheshwari ...

.

.

Morning at 6 : 00 am :

At Malhotra Mansion :

One Man was sleeping peacefully while hugging her wife but he wake up with a jerk by listening someone's crying sound ... he get up from the bed & moves to the cradle were his second life was there ... He saw his little princess who woke up & start crying  .. he picked her in his arms & sat on the bed  ...

Man ( kissed on her forehead ) : kya hua meri princess ko mumma papa ki yaad aagyi meri bacchi ko

She cutely looked at her papa ... as if she understand him & snuggled him more ...

Seeing his daughter's face, he was lost somewhere.

His thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door.

He looked up and found  nurse standing, " Sir,  wo medicine ka waqt hogaya ".

He nodded. He turned to his wife Divya .. who was  lying on bed like lifeless , "  shona,  tumna ab medicines lelo, mein apni princess ka dudh laata hu " and he got up, but was pulled back. He turned and saw that his T-shirt was stuck to divya's engagement ring.

"  Arre yahi bahar jaa raha hu bas doh minute....don't panic baccha " he said & left

After some minutes he came back. The nurse was done with her work.

He sat beside Divya taking their princess in arms and started feeding her.

It was his routine to talk to his life everyday while feeding their princess.

"  Pata hein divu,  hamaari Princess na bilkul tumhaari tarah hein "  Rahul said feeding her.

"  Kya matlab kese....Arre iski aankhe bilkul tumhaari tarah pyaari si jisme alag hi nasha ho, iska chehra ekdam maasoom meri divu ki tarah,  isse dhyaan Se dekhne PE tumhaara chehra hi nazar aata hein isme. Magar yaha koi maan ne ko taiyaar hi nahi. Ab tum na inn sabko bataana ki mein sahi hu. Bataogi na divu "  He said looking at her with hope.

Divya wanted to respond but couldn't. Getting no response from his love Rahul's eyes got teary. But he controlled his emotions.

By now he had finished feeding their daughter. " Gudiya, aap mumma ke paas raho, Papa Abhi aate hein " he said, he put his princess beside her mumma ,then giving a peck on divya's forehead .. he went to freshen up

After freshening up he came and sat beside his wife, then said  " Divu pata hein kal raat ko na akki Bhai na palak Bhabhi ko ched rahe the ki unki Pehli mulakaat mein Bhabhi kuch aur thi ab kuch aur hein, aur wo bhi .. ( pause ) Kya hum bhi Badal Gaye hein shona ".

Saying this rahul got lost in his thoughts.

*Flashback*

Raichand House :

A girl in her late twenties with a swollen belly,  was checking arrangements, and moving around the house and instructing the workers.  A guy saw her and smiled.

"  Hogayi saari taiyaari " He came near her and Said.

" Ho toh gayi hein, bas kahi kuch kami na reh jaaye " She said running her eyes through the hall.