Chapter : 5

Next morning :

Malhotra Mansion.

Rahul woke up, and after he was done with his daily chores, he too got ready and had his breakfast. Then along with Vivan, sachin and Akshay he left to office.

Raichand Mansion :

After vineet, viren and  left to their respective works, Ruhana got engrossed in her daily house hold chores. Bulbul was at home as she was 6 months pregnant. After she was done with it, she went to room to rest for a while.

Ruvi's Room :-

Ruhana entered the room and laid on bed. She saw her son who was lost in his dreamland.

( Ruvi's Son 👆)

( Ruvi's Son 👆)

She remembered how rahul and Divya took her to hospital that day.

Flashback :

Vineet, Viren and bulbul had gone for their respective works. As Amar and Kiran had to attend an important function at a close relative's home, they weren't at home. Ruhana and Divya were in home.

Ruhana was sitting in her room and resting as she was strictly instructed by Kiran just to rest.

Divya was in her room, looking at some outfits designs. Suddenly she heard Ruhana's scream. She got worried hearing her scream and rushed to her room.

Their she saw Ruhana was sitting on bed, and screaming due to labour pain.

" Bhabhi, kya hua....Bhabhi.. " Divya said panicked.

" Time aagaya...hospital jaana " Ruhana spoke with difficulty.

" Haan hum hospital jaate hein...Bhabhi chaliye mein lekar chalti hu..uthiye " She supported ruhana.

Here Rahul was calling divya. But as Divya had left her phone in her room, she didn't answer. Rahul got worried and rushed to Raichand Mansion.

By the time Rahul reached the Mansion... Divya and Ruhana had reached the drawing room. Rahul saw Ruhana wincing in pain and understood. He rushed to them.

" Divya... Bhabhi " he said.

" Rahul.. Dekho na Bhabhi ko kitna takleef ho raha hein " Divya said almost teary eyed.

" Kuch nahi hoga Divya, chalo hospital jaate hein " Rahul said picking Ruhana in arms.

Then they went near the car, rahul laid Ruhana at the back seat and occupied the driver seat. Divya Sat with Ruhana. They rushed to hospital.

Green line hospital :-

Ravya along with ruhana reached hospital

As soon as they reached hospital, Ruhaana was taken to labour room.