Chapter Two

Edited :)

Hermiones Pov

I woke up. I looked over at my alarm clock which read 7:55am. Bugger. My parents will be here in five mins!! I jumped out of bed chucked on my jeans and purple belly top and Black boots. I wacked my hair up in a bun, and hair-sprayed it into place. I pulled a bag out of my wardrobe and stuffed my nicest clothes and a pair of running trainers. I slung the bag over my shoulder and ran downstairs.

No one was downstairs so I take that my... foster parents have gone to the store. . At least I didn't have to deal with them. I don't think I am ready to have a deep conversation with them yet. I looked at the kitchen clock it read 7:59am. I was feeling a little peckish, but I didn't want to eat in front of the Zabini's.

Knock-Knock.

I opened the door.

'Hello-' I was engulfed in a hug by Blaise.

'Hey' he says cheerfully.

'You can let go now' I say in an emotionless tone, looking around I notice that it is just Blaise and so my new parents must be at the house.

'Ready to go sis?' Blaise says. 

'Why not.' I say. Blaise picks up my bags and walks over to the fireplace. 

'Blaise, your not burning them are you?' I ask laughing. Blaise seems happy that he managed to make me laugh.

'No sis' Blaise laughs. 'Floo network is how you're getting to our home.' 

'Well how did you arrive?' I ask confused.

'Thats a different story. By someone else's Floo powder, I er..caught the wrong house, took a while to explain to the residents why I had suddenly appeared. I didn't think it would be a good Idea to go back through their house' Blaise says laughing although looking a bit sheepish. 

At this I let out one of those hearty laughs. I can totally imagine Blaise doing this! 

'Geez, how many books to do have on here, I just dropped it on my foot and it felt like the weight to the world!' Blaise complained laughing. 

'Enough books.' I say. 

Blaise goes first with my luggage leaving me to my own accord. 

I guess this is it then. I swallow deeply and look around again as if to reassure myself. I sort of want somebody to jump out and tell me that this is wrong, that I am Hermione Granger the muggleborn and its all been a trick. 

But its obvious that no one is  coming. I grab a handful of the powder and turn around trying to keep it together. 

'Well... goodbye then...' I talk to the empty house and almost laugh at my idiocy. 

I stand in the fireplace and yell out Zabini Manor. I spin and with a pop I am elsewhere. My eyes are messed up and I fall down..down..down, until muscular arms catch me. I look up to find me looking at, 

'MALFOY?'