Chapter 7: What can i do...

Frisk heard echoes of screaming, angry shouting, and cries around her, she then woke up breathing heavily realizing that it was just a dream. She moves around and felt she was laying on something like...a pillow? And something warm on top of her. She opens her eyes but closes them again from a strange light, she opened them again to see she was next to a window with curtains around them. She then saw she was on a bed with lots things like gifts on the edge of the bed. She oddly looked around and saw she was in a room, more like of a bedroom. She sits up straight feeling her back aching in pain and looked at the window. She could tell that it was morning and looked at her soul, in surprise she saw her soul in the center of it with a small crack. She panicked and saw her HP, it was 14/20, "How is my soul losing determination? Is this what Gaster meant?" But mostly she is worried about the crack in her soul. She felt like crying not knowing what to do, but she refused to. She stood up and started standing up but fell down from a small cramp in her left foot. She stood up again and began walking forward towards the door, she touches the cold door knob shaking and turned the knob and opens it. She then saw she was in Fancy hallway noticing that she was in Asgores house similar to Toriels. She then heard voices at the end of the hallway making her curious who it was. She continued walking towards the voices. She peeked in a corner of a wall seeing the two skeleton brothers standing near her, Asgore and Toriel by the fire place with Asriel in their arms and Alphys and Undyne standing by the kitchen door way. She accidentally made a creak noise from the wooden floor causing everybody shocked and looked behind them to see Frisk standing there frighten.

"M...My Child!" Said Toriel with her eyes wide open. "F...Frisk your okay!" Shouted Papyrus as he scooped up Frisk in his arms. He hug Frisk tightly making her squeak quietly, everyone came around her and asked her so many questions she couldn't keep up. "Hey punk what happen to you we were all worried sick for you?!" Said Undyne. "Y...You have b...been sleeping for t...two days." Said Alphys. Frisk was shocked, "Two days!" She said. "Yes we were all worried about you, we thought something happened to you." Said Asgore. "Kid you have to warn us if anything is wrong or bothering you okay I already told you." Said Sans. After all of their complains they all decided to talk about what happened. "My child, you have to tell us what's wrong, we cannot help you if you don't tell us." Said Toriel. Everybody kept on telling her what is wrong with her as Asriel hugged Frisk as he cried in her arms. That's then when she finally said, "Fine I'll tell you what's wrong with me about me almost getting ran over, clutching my stomach a lot and why I don't really talk to anybody..." said Frisk. She first explains why she was clutching on her stomach and then she showed them her soul. "I've been acting this way because of my soul, I'm losing Determination, that's been making me have lots of pain, and I'm not sure how my soul has a small crack I'm worried about that.... that's all." She said. Everyone was comforting frisk as she started to cry getting scared of what is happening to her. They all asked Alphys to help Frisk and if it's possible to fix the small crack in her soul, she accepted it. Undnye went with her to the lab to get some stuff to check on Frisk. As for everyone else, Sans and Papyrus stayed with Toriel and Asgore to get Frisk some rest she looked very tried after all of that. Toriel offered frisk with some Butterscotch cinnamon pie, Frisk ate some of it as Asriel ate half of his as he told Her, "You scared me when I saw you in bed, we all tried to wake you up but you never woke up." Said Asriel as he was about to cry. "Asriel I'm sorry that I scared you, I didn't know what was happening to me, all I remember was that I was with Sans and Papyrus house until I fell on to the floor and that's then when I woke up here." She said as she hugged Asriel to comfort him. When the skeleton brothers came in, they saw both of the kids hugging each other. "Sorry for interrupting both of you but, Asriel, your mom is calling you right now I think you should go and see what she wants." Said Sans. "Okay." Said Asriel as he got up to see Toriel.

As he left both brothers walked up to Frisk and hugged her as Papyrus started to cry. "Kid why didn't you told this to us back a while ago?" Asked Sans. She answered, "Because I was scared of all of you would get worried and I didn't want anybody to be included into this," she said. She hugged back to the brothers, "Well we will find a way to fix you okay," said Papyrus. She smiled as she said, "I would've not known what was happening to me if I wasn't warned about this," said Frisk. Both skeletons stopped hugging her and asked, "What do you mean if You weren't warned about this?" Asked Papyrus. "Did somebody told you what was happening to you?" Asked Sans sounding like if he was panicking. She turned her head around, she can tell both brothers have a worried face on them. "Well somebody did told me what was happening to me," she said. "Who?" They both asked at the same time. She turned back at them and said, "Well do you know who is.... Gaster?" She asked.

To be continued.....

(Done with this chapter! I hope you enjoyed this and the rest of the chapters I did so far. It took me a long time to do this, thank you for reading this chapter and I'll see you in the next one bye~ Chibibon)