Chapter One-President Of Carlton High School.

"Um... Excuse me president... "
"Yes. "Mesiah said looking at papers.
"Um... The papers for us to help the school has been... "
"What? You didn't loose them, did you? "she said looking up from the papers she was looking at,while placing her two hands user her chin."I-I just came t-to tell you that p-papers is loose-"
"It is what?! "Mesiah ask slamming her two fist onto the red wooden desk.
"Yes ma'am. I-I can explain. "
"Oh no! Now since you loose the papers, how we can help the teachers to make this school to be a better place to learn. Argh ! "
The school had been up against the Akira Fudo father, Mr. Jones Fudo, who was about to sell our school for money in order to keep his company rich. Akira is the reason why Mr. Fudo wanted to sell our school because to get through the school, he have to get through to his spoiled daughter, Akira. 'Ah, nobody can't do nothing right, 'I thought. I got up which' cause the boy in front of me to got scared, and headed out the door. School was about to start and I didn't wanted to be late, so I hurried to the school's gate to write down the late comers. I went to the gate. "Argh! Being a president is harder than I thought. "
Running through the halls, with my leather school shoes making sounds under my feet on the hard and wooden brown floor. I bust open the door 'causes people to jump up. And I finally reached the gate. Couple students I meet by the gate, coming towards the school's door, then I saw three thugs about to walk into the gate when I stopped them. "Nuh-uh! I'm not going to let some thugs come and walk into the school's gate with untidy uniforms, gold thingies on your teeth and piercing that you're not suppose to where on a school's day. "
Then I pulled a clean, tidy looking gentlemen with thick circle glasses.  "Here is how a school boy supposed to look."I then observed him."His nice hair is brush up. His school uniform is clean and clear as crystal. See... This is how you suppose to look! You three gangster are not coming up in my school once I am around. Now find something to do while you're out here because yinna 'een coming  up in this school looking like y'all let an elephant took a dump on you all." I then slammed the gate closed in there faces. I ran to my class which I was twenty minutes late. I told the teacher why I was late, she did understood and so I took a sit. I just realized that she didn't started the lesson yet, so I was pretty happy.

After my social studies and history, it was my time again to check the whole school. I was walking down the hall.  "No... But I don't wanna do it. It's to rude." 'Huh? Is someone is in the halls when the supposed to be in class? 'I ask myself, softly. I when quickly to the straw wall and walk against it. I reach a little close and saw four shadows. One shadow was form as a girl and the others form like... Wait a second. How the heck did they get in the school gate?
Oh yeah, now I remember. I heard one of them said something like we could find our way in.
Well I ain't sorry thugs, but you guys gotta go.
I moved against the wall to hear what they was saying.
"Please all you have to do is take your shirt off, Shikra. "
Wait... Did he just said what I think he said?
Yes, he did.
I went from the wall to they position, until they noticed me.
"Whoe! Thanks for being here, president. These boys was forcing me to take my shirt off. "
The boys start freaking out."No that's a liar. "
"Yeah. She said she want to show us something underneath her shirt."
"Hmh. "
I took a close to the tree boys, looking in each eyes, in their souls, to tell if they were lying.
"You lying freaks. You perverts. Shame on you young men. I'm not afraid to carry thugs to the office,now let's go. "
"Ms. President Fuki, we are tired of hearing your stupid voice every day, so we are going to do it the easy way are the hard way. "
Are they going to... *gulp*... Hit me?
"Sorry, but I'm not scared of thugs and why should I start now? "
"Because you're a over sized freak that don't know went to quit or give up. "he said as he was about to punch me. I block his attack by ducking and grabbing his free hand and twisted it until he cried. I put on my demonic voice, "Now, if you want to escape this school alive, you better follow my orders or you will get punishment! Understand?! "
"Yes mommy, "the three squirmed, crying,"we won't do it no more. "
"Now go to your class. "I let go of his arm and they ran to class. I just smirked at the amazing work I did. Talking about amazing, I am amazing. I chuckle at the though and finishing walking down the halls.

Good, nothing in the halls, nor in the rooms. I went back to my class I suppose to be in..

After language arts, arts, and general science, it was lunch time. I had to hurried eat my tuna noodles and my bottle juice and hurried went in my president office to do my studying and works. I feel so lonely, yet so peaceful because it was quite and all you could hear was the fan spinning smoothly.

School was finally over. I stayed at the school a little late. I finished most of the work and then I headed home.

I opened the gate for my house, "Mom, I'm... "
CLASH!
What was that?
I look down and saw the rusted silver gate fell onto the ground."Mom, we need a new gate. "
I went into the house and then started walking up the stairs."Mom, are you home? "
I kept looking for but I fell onto a blue dirty rug that covered the whole on the floor."Aaahhh! " I screamed. Then my sister, Misaki Fuki popped her head out her bedroom door. "HI sis. Did you just fell into the whole on the floor?"
"Well,what do you think?! "
"I guess that's a yes. "
"But the way did you fell into the whole? "
She just slowly went back to her bedroom.
"I guess that means a yes. "
I continue to walk in the house until I found mom. I find her in the kitchen doing soup.
"Hey sweetie, how was school?"
"Terrible! " I shouted. "Why? "
"School was horrible because of all the hard walk of the president I have to do in school. "
'Plus I have maid service at Mr. Lee mansion', I thought. I just screamed at the thought."What happened sweetie?" I sighed, "Oh, nothing. "
I hurried went to my room to put on my regular clothing and walked at Mr. Lee's mansion.

I finally reached there from the half and hour walk. I knocked on the door a few times until a person came to answer. I remember how this mansion is... Enormous!
A person opened the door.
"Hello, may I help you?"
"I'm here for the maid service. "I said, nonchalantly.
"OK. Come in, ma'am. "She said letting me in. "I'm only fifteen, you don't have to called me a ma'am. "I chuckled a little at that statement. She then showed me around to the big closet to get my maid suit. I grabbed it and hurried followed the woman to a changing room to change. I changed quickly in my maid outfit and went down to
Mr. Lee Maid Service and saw two of my friends from school, Ana Carey and Casey Morgan.
"Hey girlfriend, how you're doing? "Ana asked putting an arm around my thin, pale neck. "Gloomy! "
"Why? "Casey asked, comfort me by rubbing my back."My mom asked me that question, now you guys. Please, I have a lot of questions asking in one day! "
I was gloomy, tired and terrible because of all this work I have to do. I'm just a fifteen year old girl who works in a maid service to pay my mother's rent. I really think I'm pushing myself too hard. I always wake up with dark bags under my eyes and my eyeballs is blood-shot red.
Anyways, afterwards they told me to take the trash. OK, seriously? They want me to take the trash bags and wash the dishes.
Could this day get any worse?