Chapter Two -Maid Service

I came out to put the garbage disposal. I opened the metal that weight a ton. I pushed it open, then I came out to put it in the big garbage bin. "Ahem! "
Huh? Did I just heard something or someone?
Oh yes I did.
I turn around after I finished disposal the garbage.
What?
There someone here, and what about... *gasp*... What about they go to my school and... Tell all the students in my school?
Then they will make of me and call me names. I'll be a complete fool by then.
Anyways, I turned around and saw Luke Carmen.
OMG!
Is he really here?
"OH! Is that Mesiah Fuki , our school's president? "
OMG! He saw my face.
"N-no. It's n-not. "I said, trying to cover my face, but it was no use. So I just gave up."I knew it. "he said, putting his hands in his pockets and softly smiled at me.
"S-so. "I stumbled, getting a little cold.

The wind blew wildly making my hair blew in my face. The evergreen trees blew as the fog approaches.
He's so smart, quiet, cool, funny and talented, I thought.
I could barely see him through the white fog.
"I love the maid outfit you're wearing. Its really suit you. "he commented. I smiled.
He so handsome. And I would love to see him smiling every since day of my life.
"Thanks. "I said, scratching my arm.
He smiled lightly.
OMG, his smile is... Gorgeous!
I kept thinking about him, until something ruin my thoughts."Mesiah, what taking you so long? Or are you getting bite by Mr. Lee's pit bull."
Why does Ana have to say things so LOUD?!
"Not you're gonna laugh at me since I got bite from Mr. Lee's dogs. "
"No, you just need to be careful! "
Why is he so concerned about me?
"Why did you get bit? "
He said getting close to me."Its just nothing... "
OMG! Did he just touch my thigh?
I looked down and saw him observing my so called 'bite mark '. "Hey! "
I said, pushing him off. "It's just a birth mark, that's all."
"I'm s-sorry. "
I then heard a gasp from the both of our lefts. "Mesiah Fuki and Luke Carmen are going?! "
Ana and her big mouth shouted our whole name just to tell the whole wide world.
"No, Noisey. We are not going. "
"OK. I'll see you in the shop and you too better be careful. "
Ugh! What is up with Ana Carey ?
The fog disappeared and the stars brighten the sky like a lamp brighten the whole room.
"I think I should go. Bye. "
He said blushing and stop to walk at the right.
I sighed and when back inside and close the metal door. I lean against it. Why is life is so hard when you have enough of playing 'games'?
I sighed again."Hey girlie. "Ana said coming on my back. "What's up with you and Carmen. "
"She thinks you like him. "Casey said, giving us both a cup of coffee. "Hey! Where is my cup of coffee? "
"On the counter, next to the kitchen. "
Casey said pointing at the back.
Ana rolled her eyes(almost out of her head)and stomped to the counter.
"Since she's gone, we can have peace now. "Casey said sipping her coffee.
"I know. I mean, she has a big mouth. "
I sigh.
After our little coffee break, we did more work, then change in our daily clothes and close the store.
I sigh again. "Are you OK, Fuki? "
"Yep. It just *Sigh* all this work I have to do is giving me stress. "
Casey thought for a moment "You need rest than. Go home and get rest OK."she said, pushing me to towards the corner I live. "I'm OK. "
But I stop when I saw the same boy I saw earlier today, Luke Carmen. He was waiting by a gate. "Yeah, like you said, I'm going to rest bye! "I said, waving a arm at them. "Bye! "they shouted back and started to walk home. I reached to the boy I saw earlier and said "What are you doing here? You could get killed out here? "I said, full of concern. "Hey! I was waiting for you. "
Huh? He was waiting for me?
"But why?"
"So you won't get hurt from those... Bad people. "
"Thanks. I really appreciate your help and all but I'm a big girl now and I could go home by myself. I don't need a body guard or a security to watch over me and protect. "I said walking away, but he pulled my hand. "Look I'm just trying to help you from not getting hurt. "
"Well, I don't need your help, bro."
I said, pulling my hands from his grasp and walking.
It was so cold . The only thing you could hear is the eerily breath and my tennis crushing the dirt underneath my feet.
I was so scared, so scared that I went back were Luke and I have our little argument. To my surprise, he was still there. I rushed over to him and said "Can you walk me home? "
He just chuckled and then shouted at me in a very angry tone "After all you said to me,you want me to walk you home?"
I just nodded my head. I felt so bad for how I treat him like that five minutes ago. He was only helping me by walking me home to keep me safe and sound.
"Look, I'm sorry OK? I know I don't deserve to walk home with you, but I wanted to be safe. "
He look at me,"Alright. I accept your apology. "
Did he just accepted my apology?
"Thanks. "
"No prob. Now... "he said letting go of my hands and turning to two corners. "Which corner is your home? "
I pointed the left corner and then we started walking.
We walk in silence. It was very peaceful but awkward at the same time.,so I decided to break the silence by saying the first thing that came you mind:
"You're cute. "I realized what I said and covered my mouth because I was terrible and utter SHOCK!
Hope he didn't hear what I said because...
I did not got to finished my sentence because he said something. "What you say? "
OH good. He didn't hear.
He then started blushing. He must be realized what I said. Wait! What I said? "Thanks. "
We walk back in silence until he said something. "Why are you working for Mr . Lee's maid service thing?"
I stop walking and so did he did.
"What's wrong? "
Should I tell him? I guess so.
"I-I work for the maid service because I need the money to pay my mom's deposit and rent and for my school supplies. "
"Doesn't you mom work? "
"My mom work for Mr. Fudo... "
"Wait. You are telling me that your mom work for Mr. Fudo. "
I nodded and continued my explanation."Yeah,but Mr. Fudd haded a plan. If my mom slept with him, he would double the amount of money she will have, which is gonna be twenty-five thousands dollars,but my mom didn't accept his offer, which I'm very happy for, and then he fired her and threatened to tell the police on us if she ever looked at, the place she wanted to get a job. "I said, sobbing a little.
"I'm... Sorry. "
"Can you please don't tell no one. You are the only person who I told. Well, I told my BFFs too,but please? "
"Sure. "
I held out my hand and stick my pinkie out. "Pinkie promise?" He hesitated, but still pinkie promise.
"Pinkie promise. "
"Thanks. "
"No promises. "he said running down the street. "Hey! "I said, chasing after him.
After I catch him, which took a whole ten minutes, we finally reached my house. "Well, here's my house, bye. "
"Wait,"he said grabbing my hand. "Don't you think you think I need a hug for walking you home?"
"Sure, why not? "I said sarcastically. I hugged him. He smell like men cologne ,licorice, and... Bug spray?
He still smelled good. I just wanna hold him a little longer. We finally let go after the voice of saying: "Mesiah, that's you? "
"Well, looks like you have to go, bye. "
"Yeah. Bye. "
I close the door as he went walking home.
"Who was that, your boyfriend, "my sister ask. Sometimes, she is just like Ana.
"No, just a person at school. That's all."
She just looked at me, then went to get a cup of water.
"Anyways, I have to sleep for school tomorrow. Good night. "I said, running up the stairs. I didn't wanted to hear her response because I didn't care.
I wonder if Luke is going to tell the whole school that I'm just a cleaning freak who just need money for my family?
I hope not, 'cause if he did, I'll put my head in the toilet and flush myself!