Chapter Three- I'm Just Your Friend.

After a rest I woke up five o'clock to go to school early to get some work done. Before I went to get some work done, I went to the cafeteria and got me some breakfast. Egg, ham and cheese was all I need to fill my gut. After eating my breakfast, it was six o'clock. That's when students started to come in. I decided to do my work later and go to science, my first class, and do my homework.
It's now seven o'clock and have to check the school. I saw couple students talking to their friends in the hallway.
What could they be talking about, I wonder. Could they be talking about I'm a cleaning freak.
"Well you know, they were made in... "
"Huh? Huh? Did someone said Maid in here? "
"N-no p-president. We were talking about the chocolate my Aunt Hanalei give us. "
"Sorry if I scared y'all. "
I went to finishing my check up, until someone I thought say Maid.
"You know I made a decision two weeks ago for... "
"I don't care, Canawasi. "
Luckily, they didn't said Maid.
Anyways, I finally finished my check up.
"Hey Mesiah!"my friends called me from a distance. I turned around and saw my friends calling me. "Hey guys. How you... "I couldn't finished my sentence because they cut me off.
"We need help! "Ana said, freaking out. "The boxing club headed practice... "
"Wait! I thought I told dem to not practice in the morning because they need to finished up their class work?! Those idiots! "
"Hey. Can I finished here? " I nodded.
" Anyways, when Ana and I went to go upstairs, we saw broken windows and the boxing thingy what they hit on outside. "
"Show me. "I commanded and they did. We went the other side of the school. The navy blue and lime green punch bag was lying on couple stairs.
"Move! I'll get this. "
I hurried to the punch bag and lift the middle with my left hand and the end with my right hand. Then I threw it out of the way and bang on the door they were having a meeting in.
One of the boxing member came, the so- called- tough- leader Chris Simpson J.R. We stood face to face. Ana and Casey was grinning from ear to ear to see who could win, Fuki's fighting skills or Junior's boxing skills. But after they finished think of that, the fight was already over. Mesiah was standing up telling him this:"Never ever, leave your punching bag out,or else I'll turn you into one."
"Now get your bag out of here!"
"Yes ma'am. "
"What y'all been doing in there, watching each other getting lose inside there. I must be have to tell the principal to stop this club because yinna een working. "
I walk back to my friends, who seems to be squealing a storm.
"OMG! I'm a really big fan of Mesiah Fuki's work. "Ana said squealing.
I was like 'whatever '!
Casey said something, but I just ignore her. I went to put up a beautiful Daisy flower,smelling it really stop making my stomach burns.
On the other side, Luke was staring at me.
Look how pretty she is, Luke thought. I love the way she acts and talks. And I can't lie about the way her beauty looks too. And her body shaped. She's so mean yet so kind. Yep, I'm in love with her.
Mesiah noticed that Luke was staring at her, so she got up and walk to him.
"Hey,pervert. "
"Huh? Why did you called me a pervert?"he asked. "Because you touched my thigh and wanted to hug me. And that's what it is so - called-pervert. "I chuckled at the sentences I said. He chuckled himself and said "I'm not a pervert, cleaning freak. "
I stop laughing and punch him hard on his back. "Shut up! Besides, I already told you, so that doesn't means I'm a cleaning freak. "
He chuckled some more. "Whatever. "
I just growled at him, but stop when I realized that he didn't told the school that I'm a cleaning freak or a maid work for a rich man.
"Luke? "
"Yes Mesiah. "
"Thank you. "
Luke cocked his head,"For what? "
I step a little closer to Luke for only him to hear my voice. "For walking me home. And most importantly, for not telling these students that I'm a cleaning freak. "
Luke looked at me, blushing a shade of pink. "You're welcome. "
I hugged him,then I let go, "So um... I have classes to go to. So um ... Bye," he said walking to class.  "OK. Bye Lukey. "
Luke turned around "I love the nickname,"he shouted. I could hear his chuckle.
"Don't worry. I'll still calling you a pervert, " he stop chuckling.
"Cleaning freak. "
"Over sized monkey head! "
"Dirt bag. "
"Muscle head. "
"Stupid baby. "
"Pussy cat! "
"Cleaning freak. "
"Pervert! "
He stop calling me names and when walking slowly to his class.
Did I hurt him by saying the word pervert, I asked myself.
I felt terrible, again.
Why?
Well, because :
*One - I didn't offer his help,and
*Two -I said the word pervert to him.
The bell rang, so I turned around to check the late comers. I stop the tree knuckle heads who I saw yesterday.
"OH look. Isn't this the president Freaky who kick your butt,"asked Komono, the guy on the left.
"Yep it's her. Or should I said him,"all three of those dweebs laughed at his so called funny joke. "Hahaha. So funny,"I said sarcastically. "What I told you young men about the piercing and your clothes? Keep 'em clean and shining. I really hate dealing with you jerks! "
"Yeah I really hate dealing with you and your stink breathe. Sorry, but you need to brush your teeth or bring toothpaste and your toothbrush to brush it every time you eat food. "
They started laughing again. "Do you all see my teeth,"they were still laughing. "I said do you stupid gangsters see my teeth?!"
They stop laughing and get serious. "No."
"Then I suggest you stop laughing. You're not wasting my time but you all time to. So all I'm asking you if you could please come with me to the principle office and let deal with this. What do you say. "
"We say no! "
"You no what, I'm tired of being nice to you'll jerks,"I pulled their hands, "let's go."
But one of dem push me on the ground and was about to hit me when someone safe my life.
Two of them fell on the ground as my  pervert fight the last one. And by pervert I meant Luke Carmen. "Aaaahhhh, "the last one said runnin. "Where you're going? "
SMACK!
Luke smacked the boy face so hard that he fell on the ground and his head dig into the dirt.
"Oohh, "I said.
When Carmen was finished, he turned to me and help me up,but I push he because "You could've killed dem! Are you insane,"I said to him.
He looked down,his blonde bangs covered his eyes in disappointment,as his fist was balled up like he was ready to punch someone. Well, of it was me, I'm ready. "What do you have to say for yourself?"
"I-I did that because I love you. "
"You... Love me. "
He nodded then he grabbed my hands and pulled me into a hug. I could feel his heartbeat beating against my chest. He then lift my chin up and kissed me. The soft touch of his skin gives me goosebumps. My eyes open in shock of what has just happened. He kissed wit' an ancient passion. I pushed him off slowly,then I covered my mouth. We stay there, staring at each like forever until we both realize we have classes. So I ran to my class,leaving Luke there all by himself. I reached at the door and looked over my shoulder to only see Luke looking at me too. I finished ran to my class. OMG!
Did all of dis came true?
Or dis is a nightmare?