Chapter Four- Apologies

After that kiss, I went running to my class. Leaving the lover boy with those dweebs .
OMG!
I mean why would he kiss a cleaning freak like me. I hurried went to my locker. As I went to my locker, guess who I saw?
Luke Carmen!
Not only Luke is a pervert but also a lover boy that steals your first kiss.
I just ignored him. I took out my materials for my mathematics class and disappeared into the halls. But he followed me. I guess he have the same math class like me.
I ran another way to my mathematics class. He still following me.
"Jeesh, not only he's a pervert, and a lover boy but he's also a stalker too," I said to myself.
I kept running, I stopped because there was a wall in front of me. I turn around and put my hands in front of me for shield.
"Look, stay away you pervert, "I yelled. But he still took steps closer to me. He grab my hands,but I put my hands against his chest push him and ran out of his grasp."Leave me alone, " I said as I ran to my class.

After Class

I came to class twenty minutes late and now I have to stay back at school to do my classwork. I groaned as I was finishing my work.

After finishing my work I went straight to the shower. As I was in the shower, I was thinking about what all happened. I wash em all into the hot water. The water poured to my skin as I think why he kissed me.
Lucky nobody was there to see what has happened. I turned off the shower and went to put a towel around me. I
put my hand through the curtain. I then got out, I saw a white light and...
Flash!

I blinked twice after that flash and heard giggles in front of me. I look forward and saw my sister took a picture of me... In the bathroom... With a towel on me.
"Sukira, I have only a towel on me! "I yelled. "Sorry, but you know how I do it,sis. So at dinner. "
I hurried put on my clothes, I was still wet, and I ran the stairs after her. But since I was too wet, I slip and fell. I stumbled in the stairs, hit my head couple times and almost broke my ankle. I was finally down the stairs and I heard screams of horror.
"UUWWAAA, "I moaned.
"OH honey. Are you OK?"My mother came to help and so did Sukira.
"Do I look OK?!"I cried at what happened just now. "Sukira, give me your phone, now! "
"Why, "Sukira pouted. "You look kinda cute with a towel. " I didn't had time for Sukira crap. She's such a drama queen.
"Look, Sukira, give Mesi your phone and let her do what she wants. " Sukira rolled her eyes and give me her phone. "Thanks,"I said as I yuck her phone out of her hand. I scroll on her phone and looked for the 'gallery' icon. I funded and looked for my pic what she took when I was in the bathroom.
Huh? She has a girl and a boy kiss. Wait, that girl is Sukira!
"Mom... "
"Yes? "
"Did you know that Sukira kissed a boy. "
"Yeah. "
"And you didn't told me! "
"No,because it was need of your darn concerned,"my stepsister said as she snatched her phone out of my hands.
"Whatever. I'm gonna sleep. Good night. "
"Wait,you have to get fixed up. I'll called the school and say you won't come to school, OK? "
"No. "
"Huh, "mom said in a shocked voice.
"I'm fine, just fix me up please? Thanks." Before she could answer, I went to the bathroom and get the emergency supplies. I waited for mom in my room. Her foot steps could heard all the way to the other side of the house. Mom came and sat in my bed. My head had blood that drip onto my pj's. My mom stitches it up and wrap it up with cloths.
"You sure you to go to school, because your head is damage and... "
"Mom, mom, you can stop worrying. I'm OK. "
"I just wanna know why you're acting like this. I know it's hard and everything since your father died, but you have to be strong. "
I cried a little. Mom comfort me by hugging me. I avoid the pain she give me by hugging. I hugged her back and cried onto her chest as I remember the day my father's death. I fell asleep by the sound of my mom's heartbeat.

"I'm singing this song to all my friends
That I'll can't wait to the end
To see there happy faces
In my places,"my alarm chirped.
I put my hands from under the quilt and smash the button on the alarm thingy. I got up and hopped out of my bed to do my morning routine. It was five fifty-two on the dot. I came out the house, but before I went "Good morning mom, Sukira and I know you might not hear me but good morning father. "
I ran out the house,locking the doors.

I just hoped that I don't have to see that perverted freak alien face no more, and if I do, then someone own me an apology and a kick in the hip!